Deleted post

deleted post

Hey there! I’m looking for a new home on Area 52 - stopped playing shortly after Nathria. I main this lock but have multiple alts to fill needs. Love to chat, tag is - Kovo#1606

Howdy! Yes, we will reach out to you shortly. If you have any friends that are needing home as well they are more than welcome to come along too! As the post states at this current time we are just having a good ol’ time growing the guild at this moment. We do intend on Raiding as high as we can go. But casual play is fine too.

Thanks!

Hello, just sent you a friend request on discord to see if I can join.

Hello friend. You must have added Mur Moo because I don’t see a pending friend invite. You can add me as well if you want to.

We are looking for a tank and a ranged dps that could potentially spot heal.

Yeehaw folks, water is cool in the pool. Jump on in!!

We got our tanks! Still need some dps and heals.

Raids start next week Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST!!

DPS and heals please! PST

We cleared Fated Castle Nathria and Fated SoD! 8/11 Fated SotFOs. Still looking for some dps. Priest, Warrior, or mage preferable!!

Yes still looking for a good fit of players! We do have a good thing going on now. We are just a couple pieces away from a steady full 2-3-9 raid group.

Also still recruiting casual players and mythic plus players.

We have a spot for pretty much anyone!
Besides mythic raiding lol

Looking for a dps warrior, priest, and dps druid.

Hey all. we switch up our raids nights to Tues/Wed. Still looking for a priest and warrior.