<Munchma Quchi> 8/11H Later Night AOTC Guild LF Rogue/Mage/Warrior for Heroic Sepulcher

Hello potential friends!

We are Munchma Quchi (AOTC in CN and SoD, 8/11H), and we are looking for DPS interested in keys and raiding to fill the holes in our roster. We need: a rogue, and mage. We will consider any DPS, but have a specific need for those. We are also looking for a boomkin/feral that can offspec resto for flexibility.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall last spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Shadowlands! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

247 havoc DH looking for Raiding guild :slight_smile: i also have a 243 Blood/frost/Unholy DK on thrall i run alot of keys i have Seen and killed 10/10h 3/10M …

2400 io this season

I play 20-30 hours week i tend to get 70-80% parses im not world class but im not trash.

Hit me up discord Scotty772#1732 for more info

Perf play times 7pm est till 11/1130 weekdays any time weekends thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve picked up a few new friends, but our dysfunctional family is always open to more! :slight_smile:

Looking for those folks whose guilds have fallen apart, and who really don’t want to look for a new home because the idea of selling yourself to get a raid spot is off-putting. I’m not a fan of treating guild applications like a job interview. Come join us, see if you like us. If not, we part ways - no harm no foul.

Another week, still recruiting! :smiley:

We’re also open to new raid tanks taking over.

Looking to switch mains or gear up for 9.2? We’ll also be doing the Glory achievement next week, so now is a great time to join us. Get those weekly vaults!

Do you want to ride a weird hand? Glory this Tuesday. :slight_smile:

I’m looking at moving to Thrall Horde side and your raid times are perfect. Brewmaster monk. Currently 10/10 H Sod, with 2150 raider io score. Looking to find a home for this character I’m posting from. This is my main. Ignore renown level. I’ve been working on maxing it with all covs. It’s 80 w/ Kyrian and Fae.

btag: Nytis#1984

1 Like

Picking up some new faces, the more the merrier I say. :slight_smile:

Experienced Tank Druid/Pally/DH/and DK with experienced healer / DPS looking for raid times that fit yours. lemme know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hello friends! We’re back in full swing gearing up for the new raid. Come check us out, maybe we’re the home for you to finish out Shadowlands in. :slight_smile:

Still on the lookout for some rad new friends.

Just looking for some DPS friends to round us out now.

In desperate need of a warlock, ours needed to swap to tank. We’re nice, we’ll treat you well, we’ll love you.

Looking for a warlock and a demon hunter currently!

Still looking for more DPS!

Still looking for more!

Updated, still looking for DPS!

Here DPS, pspspsps.