Multiple raiders looking for a guild

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you are interested in staying Horde, we do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 that I could get you in contact with if you are interested! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Idk what specific days and times you are looking to run raids, but I have a newly established guild on Zul’jin

Raid Days and times are: Fri / Sat from 10p - 2a EST. Other optional days/times may be considered for alt runs, etc depending upon peoples availability.

Feel free to give me a shout on Bnet: Hippocrylus#1104
or on Discord: Hippocrylus#8411

Hope to hear from you. :smiley:

Hi there, is recruiting on Thrall(H), we are actually seeking literally all of the specs you posted here. If interested, please message me on btag. SewerRateNose#1603

Bumpin on up

Hello sir. One of us will be reaching out to you.

Eldrestrasz,

We have several spots open for our Eternal Palace Team. My Discord ID is in the post, feel free to add me, we would be interested in talking with you.

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk, full on Druids and Shamans)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Good morning Eld,

It’s Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

We are currently 7/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members. The guild is pretty active from 8 AM to about 10 PM EST.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8
We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

Hey man loots like you got flooded with the normal spam! if you havnt found a home yet and are looking for a chill group of peeps that push AOTC and Dabble in mythic drop me a line. My Btag is Grol#1947

hit me up at kei#1785

Hey bud add me TheBat#1187

still looking

Hey there!

If you guys are still looking I’d love to talk to you all. I can take on all of you for some heroic / mythic content. Add me so we can talk if interested.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Hey there! Wanted rejects on Area 52 would definitely be interested in y’all. Mon/Tues 8-11 est, 7/8H EP and we will be pushing into mythic. I would much rather talk to at least one of y’all in person so hit me up on bnet #Paally 1920.

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde

Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst

About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. We have immediate openings for dps and heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Primary spec gear come first and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks although often times a cauldron is dropped for raid at the start. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

Hey Elfrestrasz!

If any of you are willing to play Alliance, Exodus (on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server) would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30-11:00pm EST

We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H and hope to get as far as we can in Mythic after Heroic. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

Hello there!

How are you? My name is Danielle and I am the GL of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow.

Me and a few of my guild members xfered our mains to another server to join up with another guild for raiding as i didnt have the time with moving and such. I am xfering my mains back but am basically starting from scratch via guild wise. Most of the guild that remains are alts or offline members.

I am looking for fun down to earth people to engage in guild activities such as raiding, mythics, pvp, island expeditions etc. Please feel free to message me on bnet if you would like to chat.

Glidergirl90#1793