Multiple Raiders looking for a group to raid with

Realm: Spirestone
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Monday 9-12 EST and Tuesday 9-12 EST (currently looking at changing to Mon and Wed)
Progression: Heroic 9/9
Mythic 4/9

Currently we are recruiting all forms of DPS as we seem to be short a player or two on some raid nights. We are a super relaxed, fun, casual guild made up friends who have played together for a long time. We like to joke and laugh and have a good time while progressing through content. Please feel free to add me on Battlenet if you would like to chat and see if it’s a good fit for you…

Arthaniis
ID: LittleBunny#1730

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD and the new raid Crucible of Storms. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you about our heroic raid group I have spots for all of you we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward and also getting ready for Crucible of storms we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 or higher keys daily we are all around or over 1100 IO heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Eldregos,

We could be very interested in this if your makeup makes sense. We could even run together tonight at 8pm est if interested. we are 9/9 BoD Heroic and 1/2 Heroic Crucible already.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey there! We are always looking to expand on our team and so far it seems like you would be a good fit. We are still looking to progress through BoD, Crucible, and beyond!

I’ll get straight to the chase:

War Ensemble (3/9M) is on Korgath-US, raid days/times on Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9-12PM EST.

We are a laid back raiding guild consisting of outstanding players who love to push themselves and down content, while at the same time keeping it fun.

High priority needs are: Mage (any), Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter (DPS), and Warrior (DPS, OS tank a plus), but we consider ANY and ALL outstanding players.

We run Mythic+ for ALL of our raiders! To keep our gear up to date and up to par, we ensure everyone gets a +10 key in by the end of the week.

Curious as to what we are like? Come see us in action on our raid streams!

Holy Paladin POV: https://www.twitch.tv/aleseya
Holy Priest POV: https://www.twitch.tv/allymi21

Don’t be shy, come join us for some Cross Realm raiding and take us for a spin!

Questions? Add me:

Btag: Zaffre#1380
Discord: Ukyo Tachibana#6581

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

If you’re willing to bring all your characters horde, we’d be honored to absorb you on Illidan!

Reach out if interested.

Hey! Our raid times are a bit later and we are Horde, so I’m not sure if this is appealing at all, but figured I would throw our name in the hat for you to consider :slight_smile: We would be happy to talk with you and see if we could make it work!

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-1230am EST. The first 3 Thurs of a tier we also raid to try and push progression.

Current needs: 1 DPS with a strong tank OS, 1-2 FT healers + DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or Muzei#1983) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hey Eldregos! We might have what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : 1/2H CoS / BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

I’m not sure what your group make-up looks like or if you’re willing to go Horde (come to the dark side!), but I’ll go ahead and leave our info, and if we sound like we might be a fit, we can connect live and talk through the possibilities.

We are a two-raid team guild, and both teams are stable but actively recruiting. The weekday team is probably the better match in terms of progression, and also more likely to be able to accommodate an influx of players due to heroic flex raiding – but if any of you have mythic aspirations, there are also openings on the Sunday/Monday mythic team.

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams. (The two teams raid on opposite nights so this an excellent opportunity for altoholics!)

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
7/9H, 9/9N
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

Seriously, check out Rally on Dalaran. There are so many raiding and other opportunities here, and we have a great drama-free atmosphere of friendship, support, and fun. It is hands-down the best guild I’ve ever been in.

Hey my guild is 2/2N Crucible and 2/9H in our first night of raiding.

We have openings in all roles so im confident we can accomodate your entire group.

Alliance

We raid Tues/Wed/Fri 6p-9p PST.
Would love to talk with you.

Btag: iamjesus#11763

Thanks for all the wonderful replies. I will be in touch with a few of you in the next few days. as coordinating everything may take some time. we are willing to play Horde also. Again. Thank you all =)

1 Like

7/9M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, Who’m value respect, honesty, and having fun. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for strong platforms to ensuring that both teams succeed in both raiding and lasting friendships.

About our DVA TEAM

We’re a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

Currently Recruiting
In High Demand we are looking for a a havoc DemonHunter and Shadowpriest* Havoc Demonhunter: 407+ ilvl - Entry level mythic raiding at least preferred

• ShadowPriest: 407+ ilvl - Entry level mythic raiding at least preferred
  • Any Ranged DPS: 410+ ilvl - Intermediate mythic raid experience preferred.
  • WW Monk: 410+ ilvl - Entery-Intermediate Mythic raid experience preferred.
    All are free and encouraged to apply regardless of experience or parses. Parses don’t tell the whole story and if we see potential then we will dedicate ourselves into helping you grow as a player.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg

Hey Eldregos,
We might be a decent place for you. Maybe not a perfect fit, but I’d be happy to talk to you guys more about what you’re looking for.

The guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan - we just server/faciton xferred during the Blizz sale. We are 7/9 H and have gotten AotC in every raid in Legion and Uldir. We do dabble in mythic if there is time & the roster for it. We raid on Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET (not sure how flexible your end times are, but thought that I would toss our info in there just in case).

Hope to hear from you.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi!! I think we may be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: We’re a guild of mostly long time/returning players, and some of us playing together for years. We’re def a fam with a laid back environment, and we love raiding together. Always looking to add more to the fam. :slight_smile: Let’s Chat if you’re interested! Here’s my guild spam.

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule:
Fri 4:30pm PST
Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST

Currently recruiting:
RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :slightly_smiling_face:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

Please reach out to me here, on discord @Dodger#6474, on bnet @Dodger#1439, or feel free to reach out to any other officers in game! Let’s chat!

Cheers and Pot on Two!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you about our heroic raid group I have spots for all of you we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward and also getting ready for heroic Crucible of storms we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 or higher keys daily we are all around or over 1100 IO heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

We could use a few more raiders and your group of 7 might just be perfect for us!

Please see our spam below:
** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ DPS and Heals

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

On Stormrage is recruiting for all our teams. We also accept casuals, mythic plusers and pvp focused characters. Our community is very active, friendly, chill and helpful people looking to kill bosses and get loot!

Guild & Server: <Seven Deadly Sins> :alliance: Stormrage – US

Current Progression: 5 Mythic teams - 3/9M to 6/9M - 9/9H & AOTC+ previous tiers

Team : WRATH

Times and Days : Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord : sydalia#1891, Beladrix#9152 or Escamoso#3360

Bnet: sydalia #1708, visceral#1656 or Rayjen#1381

Progression : 3/9M

Team : LUST

Times and Days : Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:45pm-2:30am EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Meat#2355 or bolhvai#1607

Bnet: Poohper#1498 or bohlvai#1843.

Progression : 3/9M

Team : SLOTH

Times and Days : Tues/Thurs 9pm-12pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Kersplat#4411 or Kaysle#7864.

Progression : 4/9M

Team : PRIDE

Times and Days : Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Hoshiko#11253, Lited656#1431 or Dice#1767

Progression : 6/9M

Team : GREED

Times and Days : Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm EST

Progression : 4/9 Raid lead - new team

Needs: All skilled raiders should feel free to inquire

Wrath - Ranged DPS and Resto Shaman.

Lust - Warrior, Mage, DH and Spriest.

Sloth - Exceptional Ranged DPS and Ret Pally.

Pride - Ele Shaman and Healer (priest/pally).

Greed - Resto Shaman, HPally, exceptional Ranged and Melee DPS

Requirements: 18+ with 405 ilvl, 46 neck level, Knowledge of class/spec, AOTC & Mythic progression mindset. Each team requires addons and personal accountability.

Expectations/Goals: We are looking for skilled players who share our goals and values. Ideally, we are looking for players who are capable of competing with our current mythic roster while enhancing the community.

Hi Eldregos. Your situation seems like it’d be a great fit with us. We raid during your time slot and our progression fairly closely matches your own. We added the 2 CoS bosses this week also. A pack of about 7 people would mesh with us perfectly and we’d even extend an officer position to at least one person to make sure your interests are represented. We’re still hanging in there with raids and looking to progress no matter what state BFA is in. If it sounds interesting, plese keep reading.

Currently, we are H5/9, N2/2 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157