Multiple Low Level Characters Deleted

I did submit a ticket but I’m a bit worried about the time it will take because I know low level characters deleted don’t stay in the system too long from what I’m told. I multibox and accidentally deleted characters across multiple accounts. Can you all see which characters were deleted across my accounts this morning, about two hours ago, and restore them? I know one held cooking materials I’ve been hoarding since launch. =/

This is not a ticket. There are no GMs on the forums.

You have a while yet. Just wait on your ticket

1 Like

You actually don’t even need a ticket:

Undelete World of Warcraft Character

Use the Undelete feature instead. A GM cannot bypass the 1 character undelete per 15 days.

As long as they were above level 10, you should be fine :wink:

2 Likes

Low level banks toons. I obviously tried that and cannot undelete them, but thanks.

Well, hopefully a GM can lend a hand. Keep those fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Sorry this happened to you. I know it sounds funny to say I am relieved, but at least you know your account was not compromised, as you did it yourself.

Unfortunately, there are no GMs on the forums. An SFA may be able to take a look and shed some light, however there is no guarantee they will. Your only option, you have exercised already, and that is putting in a ticket.

My fear, however, is there is a self character restore. You can do it yourself. But there is a I think 15 day cooldown on it? I am not certain that a GM can bypass this cooldown as well. Coupled with the low level toons and I am afraid for them as well. I do wish you the best of luck.

If you have the free time you might want to look into Live Chat when they open.

1 Like

I’ve read previous posts where CMs could see what was done to the account and help with information. Think I’m going to switch them all to allied races after this is resolved. That way I can restore them myself at least. Have had some of these since launch.

The SFAs here.

And while they can look, they can’t touch.

They’re not GMs. You’ll have to wait on your ticket

1 Like

I’m aware, thanks. Again I was just wondering if they could tell me which characters were deleted. I know I deleted one for a name but the friggin broadcast key was still on and I know I deleted one other toon, a bank alt that I have had since launch, with all the cooking materials I’ve collected since then. I’m not sure if anymore were deleted as I had five accounts open at the time. Over the next few weeks think I’m going to migrate all of my bank alts to allied races just in case I make another boo boo. =/

I feel so friggin stupid right now it’s not funny. ><

Just to touch on this specifically, you certainly can race change to an allied race, but you’ll have to level up those characters to at least level 20 in order to do so.

Also, you can’t race change a character under level 10. At that point, there’s no real need to race change them as you can see deleted characters level 10+ for at least 90 days.

1 Like

Not race change. Just create allied races that start at level 20 then use them for bank alts rather than level up my old alts. Although I’m attached to some of them as they’ve been my banks alts since vaniller. =/

1 Like

Ah, yes that would work too :wink:

1 Like

I still have one , MuleyMule, hanging around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t name them anything cute. Just very short random name generator names for mine. Maybe I’ll just level them to the minimum for restoration. That friggin broadcast key has gotten me into trouble before but nothing like this. I was sleepy tired this morning. =/

1 Like

Just read your thread, yikes! Have done much similar once before. I hope it works out for you. And yeah levelling bank alts sorta ruins some of the thrill of just having a lvl 1 alt. Best wishes to you and good luck <3

1 Like