Multiple guild functions BROKEN - no Blizzard response in over a week

Yeah I can also confirm Classy Pandaren is not working on my end either. Panda is 70 rep with the guid is well over what was needed and still nothing.

Sad Panda moment

1 Like

It seems to be spotty - some folks are still having issues seeing the right guild members online, for others it appears resolved. Some can use guild repair functions and the bank, some cannot. Guild achievements still seem buggy. Now that I see you can invite wow remix characters to guild, I’ll lay a hefty wager this is where all of the issues stem from.

1 Like

Agree with the spottiness of it. I haven’t had the banking issues as consistently as others have mentioned. It has happened though. Mostly I’ve been out grinding the last few alts for Stay Classy for my personal guild. Should have popped it this evening, but it still says the 2 Trolls and 5 Pandas I pushed to 70 since the update haven’t happened.

That makes me wonder about the Panda remix. Didn’t know you could bring a character into the guild from it. I wonder if the achievements somehow got tied into that. Almost tempted to level an alt it still says I need to max in that and see if it credits.

1 Like