Multiple Chars Looking for Serious raiding guild for SL

Hello! I will try to keep this short.

I am currently looking for a raiding guild to join in SL! I currently have a DK, Lock, Pally, DH, Hunter, Warrior, and Monk. I mainly raided and mained my Lock and DH during BfA, but I have played all the other classes just as much doing PvP as well as Keys with them. I have done up to Illgynoth Mythic before taking a break (Had lots of personal stuff to take care of so I needed a break to take care of those things). Now that Shadowlands is close to coming out (I hope so) I am looking for a permanent home to progress through the future content with!

I don’t mind maining any character though I am more experienced playing Lock, DK, Warrior, DH, and Hunter! My Monk and Pally I have only done a couple keys.

I have tanked with my DK and Warrior in previous expansions, but not in BfA, but I am open to tanking again if need be or being an off-tank as well.

I am willing to faction change as well as server change. Though, I prefer West Coast Servers!

Looking for a late night anything past 9 PST or an early morning weekend raiding guild.

You can add my Bnet at Razed#1594 or my discord elohels(Avjgjoe)#2310 and we can chat!

Looking for the right home and willing to commit.

Thank you! Look forward to meeting and talking to new people to find the right home for me!

PS (Looking for a serious raiding guild for SL).

Hey there, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Still looking add me!

Good Morning,

My name is Corathel, I am the GM of Remorseless. We would love to invite you along for a trial this evening. we raid 6-9 PM PST. We are looking for Pally, Hunter, rogue DPS for our Main Mythic Progression Raid. If you are interested I would love to speak with you more. I have added you on Btag.

Thanks and God Bless,
Corathel
GM

Hey Avgtaylor,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Lets talk and get these plans for CE in order.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+ and social gaming as well

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253

Hey avgtaylor,

Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands

We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses