Multiple CE, 10+ years experienced player LF guild

I am in a little bit of a weird situation:

I have a lot of experience playing this game, and have recently taken a break due to a lot of life issues that have demanded my time. Most people understand at this point that in order to raid at a mythic level, a pretty high time investment is needed – more than I think it ever has in the past. I also work in Healthcare and am in school, so my schedule has been a bit out of whack for a while.

I am looking mostly for a guild once Shadowlands hits, but I would also like to get some mythic experience under my belt for the current tier. I’m looking for a guild aiming for CE in every tier, and have ideally been achieving it with some consistency in the past few tiers.

I have limited time, and I have had trouble spending the amount of time required to keep a character up to par with dailys, AP, etc. I cannot afford to give the amount of time needed ESPECIALLY in the beginning of a tier. So I get that what I’m asking for seems like a little bit of a stretch for many mythic guilds, but I figure I have some strengths and value that some guilds may find appealing.

What I am looking for in a guild:

· 2-3 days a week, preferably MST or PST.
· Some flexibility on hours and consistency (due to working medical and being in school).
· Have an end goal of CE in every tier (does not mean it’s ALWAYS achieved)
· Mature adults, but also people who realize that WoW is a game, not a chore or second job.
· A guild that also pushes Mythic+ dungeons.
· A group understanding in that a quality player is often more than just someone who does a lot of dailys and grinds AP.

What you can expect from me:

· A mature, respectful player.
· A player that can joke around and not take myself too seriously. No nerd rage.
· A quiet player overall, but I communicate well and don’t clutter up comms.
· A player with experience leading a previous CE guild team through multiple tiers (can give more info on request).
· Healer lead experience, as well as a contributor to multiple healing class theory-crafting knowledge bases, though with some reservations to the current state of theory-crafting (more into on request).
· Over a decade of experience primarily playing Priest – From Vanilla to current expansion (stopped on Azshara). Additional experience with at least one other healer for most tiers – I have played all healer classes.
· Additional experience Tanking and Off-Tanking as a monk, DK, and Paladin.
· I have considerable skill and understanding when it comes to this game – very strong situational awareness, I understand that meters are important, but don’t mean everything.
· A player that uses logs to improve my play.
· A dynamic understanding that a player’s place in a raid environment can look different depending on the group and composition (e.g. as discipline priest, I flex between prioritizing DPS or healing depending on what’s needed).
· I am looking to play this game, but I am also making a specific point to spend LESS time than I have in the past – I burnt myself out in EP through the combination of a few factors (more info on request). With that being said, I am also making a specific point NOT to lead – group lead nor healer lead.

If you would like more info about me, I would love to talk to you soon.

Discord: dr.donnie#1279

Heya Donnie. Sounds like you would be a good fit for our CE team. Many of us have been playing this game off and on with each other for 10+ years but we’re now working professionals with significantly less time to dedicate than in years past so our goals have shifted accordingly. Take a look at our copypasta down below and if let’s connect this weekend to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have.

About us: We are Carried Edge, led by former US 100 raiders who are now working professionals. Our mission is simple; clear all content without the time sink of “optional” raids and “one more pull” chants when raid ends. 3 days, 9 hours. That’s it, period.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Nyalotha 6/12M
Eternal Palace: 7/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as flavor of the month specs come and go. That said we are particularly keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Mage [High]
  • Ret Paladin [Medium]
  • Rogue [Medium]
  • Warrior [High]
  • Hunter [High]

Healers:

• Holy Paladin [Medium]

Tanks:

• Blood DK [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks! Doing EST times may be hard for me, but I’ll let you know!

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] <Antiquated> casual guild looking for more members!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

If you’re interested in semi-hardcore we might be for you, we are looking for a holy pally as far as healers go. We are looking for fire mage, a good warlock, and a boomkin for ranged dps. All strong applicants considered.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We have a sister guild that does Heroic runs on Tuesdays, We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 4/12 M right now, close to 5.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you as you get back into the game.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 11/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I appreciate the link, it sounds like you’re NOT considering returning players though?

Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Currently 11/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#()

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage