Multiclasser LF AOTC Guild

Hello everyone! My guild is currently becoming toxic with drama daily so I’d rather not have a part in it anymore. Open to going horde as I’ve been alliance for 12 years and don’t mind a change. My PC is currently down until late next week as I had to order a completely new one because mine fried itself. Currently am 190-195 on 4 toons. Plan on gearing the moment I come back. If your guild is strictly raiding, do not waste my time. Looking for a place to settle down on off nights and just chill/run keys/PvP. My exp is 1/10H CN 9/10N. I have done most fights on all 3 roles except 2-3.

1 Like

How do I contact you?

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST

Oodna, nice to meet you. Toxicity is so wack. I can’t imagine trying to push high keys, do rbgs, or coordinate raids with a bad attitude.

We have a really good situation here at Cozy (Horde, Bleeding Hollow). We now have two raid groups in heroic and we are still filling out the second raid group. The atmosphere is really good. There’s usually at 15-20 people in discord every night doing various things, atmosphere is really positive and collaborative, and we are very good players but focused more on helping each other be better rather than putting each other down.

Hit me up if you want to chat.

Discord: Cozybadguy#8607
Bnet: Cozybadguy#1180

Hey dude,

My guild, Adulting, is working through heroic nathria right now. We could use more Rdps and there’s other spots open as well. 2/10 right now. There’s also lots of M+ that happens outside of that and Xmog/achieve runs often. Let me know if you are interested.

Disc: Doinks#5559
Bnet: DarkMenace#1377

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Hello!

Yes, you read that correctly, we are looking for a few new friends! Who are we? We are the Heroic Raiding guild on Stormrage, PugLife. We are a small (11 raiders) but tight knit group of adults that enjoy playing this game for fun. PugLife is a fairly casual raiding environment where we prioritize fun with friends over hardcore mentalities. That being said, we get our AOTC every raid tier and will address performance issues if they are holding the group back. While we do tell our raiders that until those performance issues are fixed, you may be asked to sit from raid, we’ve never had that problem arise because we’re happy to work with you on how to improve in your class!

Here are some of the other details you’re probably dying to know.

Raid times: T/TH 10PM-12AM EST (Server time)
Current Progression: 3/10H
What are we looking for? 1-2 dps to fill out a 2-3-9 comp. All good players will be considered but we could use a mage, DH, or boomy.

If you’re concerned by our progression, I’ll be transparent and say we are rebuilding after an old guild merger gone wrong. Unfortunately, there were issues the two guilds could not reconcile and we parted ways. We have had our core raiders change roles, in some cases, so we have spent time gearing new toons/specs to better our raid. However, we are fully heroic ready now and are pressing back into progression!

If you’re looking for a friendly raid environment with people who understand that learning and mistakes are all part of the progression process, let me know! We also make time for M+ and do our best to help people maximize the loot they’ll receive from their vaults each week. Some of us even participate in a free to play Friday event where we play other games together. We are a community waiting for you!

Add me on battle net for more information or just to chat.
Godeo#1447

Hi Oodna - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 8/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend! Not just a raid guild. We do tons of M+ and game nights on Sunday night!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!!!

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times
During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations
You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply

Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart: You can contact the gm on Discord: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Hello there Oodna.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Building a small new team on Proudmoore - Alliance:

Happy to have you come along!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid-needs-you/866456

Hi Oodna. Elemental-Illidan Horde is a AOTC oriented guild that is currently 6/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We plan on going a little bit harder next tier now that the guild has gotten off its feet and has started building a strong identity. We started raiding right after the new year. It is a pretty chill environment with many types of players. We also have weekly mythic plus going on to help people get their higher ilvl vault pieces. If you are interested or have any questions then please contact me on bnet or discord.
Discord: Hawkblood#9645
Bnet: Deltoran#11642