Multiclasser LF AotC guild

edit for alliance guilds: I’m sorry, I will not consider an alliance guild. Not because I dislike Alliance, but because when I find a new home, I plan to transfer a fair number of alts there, and purchasing faction changes for each as well as realm transfers would simply be cost-prohibitive. Thank you for your interest, best of luck in recruiting.

Hello!

I’m looking for a guild that is focused on clearing each tier’s raid on Heroic mode, without then progressing into Mythic. Here’s a little about me, followed by a little about what exactly I’m looking for:

About me!

• Hi, I’m Keysis.
  • Preferred classes: Priest (Holy/Shadow), Shaman (Resto > Enhance), Rogue (Outlaw > Subtlety), Druid (Resto > Guardian > Boomkin). Specs left off the list are specs I don’t enjoy enough to consider playing in a raid environment, and/or are classes I simply don’t have at 120 yet.
  • Playing WoW since 2005 (skipped MoP and WoD, though)
  • Guild lead and main tanked during WotLK
  • Served as healing officer in an entry-level mythic guild from Nighthold to Uldir
  • Took a break from the game midway through Uldir, haven’t really progressed BoD or Crucible. Will need a night or two to catch up, both on gear and strats.
  • Obtained all 36 Mage Tower appearances during Legion (granted, I did most of them in 7.3.5)
  • irl, I’m in my early 30’s and work in catering

Seeking a guild that is:

• Horde
  • Focused on clearing Heroic mode of each raid only— if you want to go into mythic for the first couple bosses, fine, but I’m not interested in Mythic progression.
  • Actively runs Mythic+, with groups clearing +10s on a weekly basis
  • Raids on weekday evenings, no more than twice per week. Ideally would cut down to one raid per week once AotC is achieved
  • Socially progressive— casual racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc are not allowed, and discussions of politics are either heavily left-leaning or rare (ideally both!). Azeroth should be a sanctuary away from the complex social and political issues we face.

Final notes
Thank you for reading this post. I look forward to finding a new WoW family. You can contact me here, or ingame at Kevashida#1529

Commenting from my BFA raid character, for those checking my armory. Not interested in maining Monk moving forward.

Should come alliance - our heroic team fits what you want.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

One final comment for armory checking purposes— I mained this character during Antorus.

Hi Keysis!

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for a holy/disc priest, resto sham and some more dps to fill our ranks. We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hey Keysis,

I’ll leave our info below just in case you do decide to open your heart to the alliance. :wink:

Incarnation is a heroic raiding guild with a close-knit, active community of players. We are seeking quality players over quantity. We prefer a smaller group of quality people so no one ever gets lost in the shuffle. We will be attaining AOTC in a timely fashion for each raid patch that BFA releases. Just so we’re all on the same page, we are not trying to be a “Cutting Edge” Mythic raiding guild. Our primary focus will be on Heroic raiding, with a casual approach to mythic raiding. That being said, going into BoD we will be looking to push further into mythic content than we achieved in Uldir.

Progression:

-CoS: 2/2H

-BoD: 9/9H 1/9M

-Uldir: 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday (*H/Tues M/Thurs)

Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm server (*invites begin at 7:45)

Voice: Discord

What we are looking for:

-Any and all exceptional players.

-Players that want to focus on heroic raiding only.

-Players that want to focus on both heroic and mythic raiding.

-Players that recognize that mechanics are more important than being top of the damage meter.

-Witty banter - possibly the most important characteristic of a good raider is the quality of their banter

Requirements

-18+

-Minimum 400 ilvl

-Minimum 40 HoA lvl

-Active outside of raiding (running mythic+, weekly quest/island expeditions etc)

Needs:

Tank – OPEN (Low)

RDPS - OPEN, Spriest (HIGH)

Melee - OPEN (Low)

Healer - OPEN (Low)

If you aren’t a class/spec we are looking for but think we would be a good fit for you, shoot us a message. We will be more than happy to talk with you. We run a lot of Mythic + and require all raiders get at least a +10 done a week. A handful of us also love to push keys if that is something you are interested in. Don’t want to raid? That’s cool too! Casual players are more than welcome to join.

*Our plan that we will be putting into motion 5/28 will be to split our raid team into H and M groups. We will be running heroic CoS/BoD on Tuesdays. This will involve the whole raid team and if you are looking for a more laid back raiding atmosphere this is for you. On Thursdays we will be running Mythic BoD. This will not involve the whole raid team and instead will be made up of the players in guild who are looking to take a more serious approach to raiding and want to down more Mythic content.

*Invites begin at 7:45pm est - What this means is we expect everyone to be on and in the raid, zoned in with trash cleared so at 8:00pm we are pulling the first boss. This allows us to make the most of our raid time.

Interested in joining?

Message us in game: Holyísh (GM), Woofe (Recruitment officer), TheGrimacé (Raid lead) Bradwr, (Officer)

Add us on bnet: Kay#12200 Woofie#1104 mickeypedia#1190 Bradwr#1665

Sunset Riders, a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. We raid two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time, CST.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

Hey, I just added you on bnet but I’ll leave our info here for you at in the meantime. I’ll be online again around 5pm EST if you want to chat :slight_smile:

Apotheosis Now is a horde raiding guild on Dalaran that has been together since vanilla and focuses on finishing heroic content ahead of the curve. Currently, we are 9/9 N, 7/9 H BoD and 1/2 H CoS.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm EST. We are also setting up achiev/mog/mount runs and M+ dungeons on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Not on Dalaran? No problem! We are happy to have people raid with us cross realm if they are not looking to transfer, but still want a steady group of people to play with.

We are looking to add any DPS classes and a healer. We will consider all players who are 18+, reliable, have Discord/Mic, and a positive attitude.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, we hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185

I added you on Bnet! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 7/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey there!

My raid group, Bear Force One, is one of several raid groups from our guild “Karma Horde” on US-Stormreaver. BFO is a heroic-only raid group focusing on AoTC for each raid. We’ve already cleared BoD and CoS AoTC’s, and are working on helping others in the guild get their AoTC until 8.2 drops. We’re a pretty chill group who make sure to make fun and good times a priority, while also pushing content.

Karma Horde is a very large guild, with a wide variety of folks targeting all manner of content.

BFO’s raid times are Monday and Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. Feel free to message me BlacKCaT#12565 if you have any questions.

Hello, The Outcasts would love to be your new home, we’re a long standing guild that just recently moved to Area 52 from Fenris due to the population slowly decreasing.

We have a more laid back Heroic raiding group that is currently 7/9H BoD and runs:
Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm Est

You never wrote your availability so I’m keeping my fingers crossed you’re free those days/times, I think you would be a great fit to the group!

Please feel free to add me on battle net if you want to chat:
CodyLllamos#1306

Hi Keysis,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we will likely work on a few mythic bosses once we have the roster for it, but we are primarily a heroic guild. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

If you’re just after doing AOTC on all your characters, you’re welcome to join Legend on Turalyon. Our heroic runs are usually Tuesdays or Sundays.

Hi there Keysis!

You sound like you might be a good fit for our guild. We are a Horde adult guild that raids 2 nights a week (Weds/Thrs). We have achieved AotC every tier since we started raiding. We have no intentions of doing mythic raiding, but we do love running M+s.

Here is our post for you to check out if this so far sounds good to you. Best of luck in your search!