Multiclass LF Shadowlands Home

Hi mates! Looking for my shadowlands home. I play Ret Pally/SPriest/DK/I can also tank. I like pushing keys(15+), I went 3/12M Ny’alotha on 3-4 toons. Looking to go more mythic or CE in SL. I didn’t do much in bfa as I went 3/12M with 0 corruption. Looking to go head first into shadowlands though. Look forward to speaking with some of yall =

hey got a moment to speak? will like to do an interview with you. check out more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-guild/710828

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

Super fun and tight-knit group :slight_smile:

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey there! Looking for people pushing? I got you buddy.
We have mythic experience in nyalotha.
Good company? We’ve got you.
Random discussions that make you question your sanity? We’ve got you too.
I can tell you all day about the people you will meet and the good times you will have, but why not try messaging us and find out for yourself? What have you got to lose?

Interested in setting up an interview? Let us know.
Contacts -
Discord
InTHICCaroar#2988
Vaultic#2344
Wraith#6489
Svetlaunums#4805

Battlenet
Vaultic#1262
Svetlaunums#1758

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights.
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

Hey Adesa,

If you’re still looking, I’d like to speak with you.

I’m with Déjà Vu on Thrall (H). We’re a semi-casual raiding and Mythic+ guild. We were 8/12 M Ny’alotha and looking to improve in SL. We run Mythic+ keys every night and we have players of all levels, from brand new to 3-4k io.

Feel free to reach out to me on bnet (Templaart#1155) or Discord (Templaart#8716).

Lets talk ret things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Dps)
Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)
Druid (Balance/Resto)
Shaman (Ele/Resto)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631