Multi Toon high Dps looking for new home

Hey there thanks for checking out my post. I am looking for a new place to raid after spending a bit on my own trying to find the right fit.
I am a high parsing dps player With a raid Ready Feral Druid ,Rogue & Shadow priest.
I am currently 3/8M but looking for an Aotc Focused guild my raid times have to be Tuesday & Wednesday nights any time from 7:30est start or later to about 11:30 /11:45 Est end as I wake up at 4am for work.
Feel free to drop you info below and I’ll reach back out when I have some free time thanks!

Hey!
[H] on Zul’Jin is looking to round out our roster for Mythic Progression, and a goal of CE for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30PM-11:30PM EST for our Mythic team, and host Heroic and Normal teams on the weekend as well. M+ and active engagement is constant in the guild.

If you’d like to know more, or interested in Trialing add me on discord: catscura#4740

[A] STORMRAGE < Talk to the Parse > LF DPS & a Healer - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) we’re on the newer side but not a small guild. Some remarkable players and looking to add to that, reach out by responding to the post or reaching out to one of the discords on the post

Hey there!

If your interested in Mythic progression, we’re trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Heru#9082. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page and our recruitment post down below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

I hope you find what you’re looking for and good luck in your search!

[US][A][Stormrage] ~MakeAWish~ If you’re still LF a raid/guild. We are 2/8M with 12% into Terros. Having attendance issues on our 2nd day, so we are looking to replace the pieces that don’t show up after farm. LF 2 DPS (melee>ranged) LF1 Heals/Flex. Times Tues/Wens 730pm-1030pm central. Raid lead Ŧoxic#1753 Discord Tyrelil#1760 / DanielRabbit#1359 Discord Rød#8628

Hey! My guild < We Break Keys>[H] on Area 52 is recruiting. We are looking for DPS to fill our Raid team. We are currently 7/8 H. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday & Thursday 11pm-1:30am EST. If you are interested feel free to drop into our Discord [BecMEpkJuX] and see if we are a good fit.

add me Thebanger#11932 lets talk

would love to chat with you in more detail if you are interested. Hit me up Fen7740#1209