Multi tier CE 417 8/9M Enhance/rogue/dk LFG

8/9M enhance looking for new guild. I am preferences to a 9/9M team as I have already progged a lot on Jaina but will possibly consider an 8/9 team. My current team has fallen apart after our first Jaina kill (which I was not in for hence 8/9) and am looking for a new home to finish reclears and head strong into the next tier. I will always prefer to play enhance as I play it Well but I do have other borderline mythic ready classes. Looking to raid Sometime Monday through Thursday 7-12 EST. Most other times generally won’t work as I work full time and go to school. Message me for logs or wowprog

Uldir:US 123 8/8M
BoD: US 193 9/9M (8/9 for me)
Bnet: siobert#1915
Discord: Earlainn#5022

This character. Posted on wrong too

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 9/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push world top 500 next tier

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

bump pleaseee