Multi Class/Multi CE raider LF home

Hey there, I go by the name Shockitt. I currently main Hunter. im 443 ilvl and 3/9M currently. I’ve done this so far by guild leading and raiding leading my own team. As with most, roster issues has led us to different teams. I am currently looking for a competitive place to call home with an established officer team to drive progressive oriented raiding. I am open to playing other classes for the right team.

Mythic Raiding Experience:
Uldir:CE
BoD: CE
CN:CE

Contact info:
BT:Phenominal#1679
Discord: shockitt

Hey there shockitt,

I am currently looking for a few bodies to solidify my roster for mythic prog. I’d love to chat more in depth so I’ll shoot you a disc request!

Will leave info below and hope to hear soon!

bump for the recruitment

Hey man think you would be a great fit! Check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation/ 1-Hunter
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983