Multi-classes LF Home

Howdy folks.

Just looking for a casual guild that raids at night time. 11pm EST onwards. Or a morning guild. 7am-Noon EST.

I have a 404 Fury Warr. 374 Lock. 360 Pally. 364 Ele Sham. Have every class at 110+ so leveling something for the guild would be no problem.

Would prefer to stay on Horde side to reduce costs but willing to change servers (Factions too for the right guild)

Been playing since BC. Have been a hardcore raider to Casual raider through the years.

Any questions or want to chat. Amadorex#0870 on discord. Or Heavenswill#1400 on Bnet.

Thank you

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 9/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello

Radiant Dark is looking to add to our current raid team. We are a casual Heroic raiding guild focused on AoTC.

We raid 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST which would be 11:30pm to 1:00am your time (EST) on Tuesday and Thursday.

Here is our recruitment thread:

If you’d like to learn more, you can add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738. I’d love to chat with you.

Thanks and good luck in your search.

Helloooooo Graw!!

Apart from our Mythic raids, we also offer a casual friendly raid raid experience on Wed/Sun for alts or members that want to taking raiding at a slower pace. We’d love for you to join us for BFA! Check us out, more info below:

is 9/9H, 4/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid in BFA of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hi Ryse! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hi Ryse! (Hi-rise? How’s the weather up there? Oh man, I’m punchy this morning… leaving it in, you deserve to know what you’re looking at!)

I know you’d rather stay horde, and as a confirmed altoholic, I’m totally sympathetic, but we have a great casual guild with a laid-back late night raid that is actively recruiting so I’ll toss our hat in the ring anyhow, even though we’re dirty Alliance!

We’re Aegis, on Galakrond, and we’ve been a fixture here on the server since 2009. Right now we have three heroic teams and a casual free-for-all, but our main goal is always to have fun with our pals, new and old. Some of us have been here since founding and some of our most active members are also much newer, so it’s not just an insular group of old friends.

The team that would suit your schedule is the Night’s Watch - founded by a service industry pro for the folks who are up late and work late - they run 12a-3a eastern (11-2 server, Galakhand is central) on Tuesday and Wednesday. They’re 6/9 H this tier, and I anticipate them going AotC like they did last tier. They have several potential classes they would like to add, mostly hybrids, so I’d be happy to get you in touch with their raid lead if you are interested.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Our times match your late night time and we are horde.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Hey,

Looks like we can be a great fit for oyu. Our raids start at 11 est and we are horde.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &amp;ldquo;teenager/young adult&amp;rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

haha Nova you beat me to it

Ryse, see, we both think that you are a great fit!

1 Like

we are not Horde but Aftermath is a US-Antonidas Alliance is looking for more dependable raiders, mainly DPS. We are currently 8/9 Heroic and raid on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 pm Pacific time (9 pm east coast).

We are a laid back group, and some of our members have been raiding together since BC. We range in ages from late teens/early 20s to older than dirt, and we have several married couples in our raid team.

If you’re interested or would like some more information, message me on Discord Surel #0413 or in game Nybors #1732

If your schedule allows for weekend raiding, < Bello Infernum > is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild on Malganis, looking to push mythic progression with the upcoming new tier. All of our raiders are 9/9H, and some have up to 3/9M experience. We want to offer a fun and respectful atmosphere, while downing competitve content on a 2 day raid schedule. We raid friday/saturday 8pm-11pm central.

We also have a battlenet community to connect players cross realm without having to actually be in the guild. It is a great way to find groups and meet new people.

If you are interested or would like to talk more, feel free to add me to bnet
Vixii#1551.

I appreciate all the posts. I have added/Accepted some of the ones I would be able to make it to. Look forward to talking and hope to hear from more. More options are never bad.