Multi-Classer LF new guild (PvP, M+, and raiding). LGBTQ+

Hi all. I’m looking for a new home. Looking mainly to get into M+ pushing and PvP (would love to join a dedicated RBG team). I’ve done heroic raiding in the past and may be interested in doing that again this season but not totally sure. Mainly just an active guild that I can make new friends with! I run many classes, but mainly enjoy ranged DPS and healing. Thanks!

Hi, Errokha. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a super social and active guild that welcomes people of all interests in wow. We have a friendly M+ community that will run keys of all levels with you, whether you’re pushing 3k for the season or just vibing for your weekly vault.

For raid, we have an option that would be perfect for you: a 1-day no-commitment AOTC group that raids Sunday mornings. That way you can get a feel for it again and see if you want to hang out and raid with some fun people :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Howdy! Discount raiders is a casual AOTC guild that is looking for new members of all roles! We raid every Friday and Saturday 9-11PM EST. We are looking for chill, reliable raiders to head into season 4 to set the pace for The War Within! As far as roles we are looking for 3-4 healers and as many dps as we can take in! We do not only raid some of us enjoy transmog farming, pushing key rating, or having some fun in bgs!

If this guild feels like a fit for you please contact me on this post or add my bnet: Gasaa#1397