Multi-class tank lf mythic ce raiding guild

I mainly tank that’s what I love to do in this game (Hint: Multi-Class) for Raiding and Mythic +. Currently on Area 52 with my Druid and Monk tanks currently leveling up my Warrior, if you’re on a different realm Ally or Horde might take me a little bit to level up and gear another tank since I would only bring my Druid over. Looking for a guild that constantly looks to push themselves in hard progression without throwing in the towel. A place that stays put from xpac to xpac and has a relaxed raid culture.

Here are some of my Guardian logs.
warcraftlogs. com/character/id/38310511#zone=23
(space between the period & com)

Looking forward to talking with you.
Battle.net ID: IPWNUFACE#1424

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-undercover-elitists-recruiting/821151

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 5/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.