Multi-class tank LF late night PST home - 9/9H exp

Hi hi!!

Long time tank here LF a S2 home. I’m an avid M+ player in my downtime as well. I have a lot of experience as a tank going all the way back to Wrath of the Lich King.

Currently have a 441 prot warrior, a 431 blood dk, a 411 prot paladin, and I have a DH I can level as well if needed.

I’m looking for a guild that is going to clear AotC each tier while pushing into mythic if the desire is there. Friday/Saturday are my only blackout days. Looking for a group that raids 8pm PST at the earliest, or, ideally 9pm PST. Current exp is 9/9H with AotC achieved in both S1 and S2.

Leave your info below. :slight_smile:

To the tippity top!

To the tippity top!

Hey Furozen,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hey there, unfortunately 6pm is too early for me…it’s smack dab in the middle of evening time with my kiddos. Definitely looking for a late night team.

To the top!

Still looking!

Hey hey, go ahead and message me on discord if you like. th3forgoten0ne#0705

Hey there, based on your response in your recruitment topic, things won’t work out. Looking for late night PST - ideally 8pm or 9pm PST start times for raids. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of luck in your search, friend!

To the top! Still looking! :blue_heart:

Heya Wartron,

We’re not really looking for a tank but could make room and are looking to get AOTC shortly and push into mythic when we hit 20 raiders. Diablo is making the rounds but we still have a group in discord for M+ and usually it just takes someone wanting to run something to get more on. It seems the easier gearing might be a drawback for wow populations. Normal spam below, good luck in your search!

Lusts for Trash is an AOTC / casual mythic guild. We also run M+ during the week and make sure everyone that’s after KSM or higher gets the opportunity for some guild groups. We’re all working adults, and we taking raiding seriously but not too seriously we’re here to have fun afterall! We expect you to improve if your results are below the average but want to succeed as a group. There is always someone willing to help with M+, transmog, or figuring out how stuff works.

Raid Nights: T-W 10-12 CST
Current Needs: Melee, preference to warlocks, rogues, warriors and death knights

Discord: Kungfubanana#7678
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420