Multi-Class Player LF Weekend Guild

NOT Available Tu/Wed/Th
I am looking to continue raiding on a second toon on the weekends since my weekend place has stopped raiding. NOT available Tu/Wed/Th. Open times for the other days.

Class/Spec: 224 Warlock (Have Shaman and Mage alts as well, have played most classes at the mythic/CE level and open to swapping to any desired role)
Could potentially bring a Boomy friend with me, 10/10M exp

Exp: 7/10M on Warlock, 9/10M with final phase Sire on main (hunter), 12/12M Nya and years of CE experience dating back to MoP

Contact Info:
Discord: Ari#6263 (preferred)
Btag: Aerie#1365

Logs: Warlock Main - Hunter
RaiderIO: Warlock
My prog is a bit behind for this tier, but I have experience all the way up to the top 20 US level, and can provide logs for other toons and tiers.

I have dual mained for a weekday and weekend place since WoD and am familiar and comfortable keeping two toons at a mythic progression level; my raiderio can show that I play my alts consistently and competitively. I have a variety of experience on different classes, although my main has always been a hunter. Looking for a reasonably serious weekend place on whichever of my toons is preferred, and can potentially bring along a boomy friend if desired. Please feel free to reach out and start a convo if you feel like I might be a good addition to your team :slight_smile:

Morning coffee Bump :slight_smile:

Evening bump :3

Any weekend places still raiding? :frowning:

check us out, we need more excellent warlocks.

Hey there! We are weekend and recruiting!!! Here’s our information if you are still looking. Please let us know if you are interested, I’d love to chat with you!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)