Multi class looking for fri/sat raid

I am a multi class player. I main aff/destro lock 125ilvl. Also have a geared monk brew/ww 122 ilvl. A moderately geared fury warrior 112 ilvl, and a meh geared balance druid. My BFA guild dissolved after we got AOTC, so I am looking for a new home. I’m looking for a group of people that like to play other games together as well. Into raid, M+, and PVP both rated and not.
I don’t care about server or horde or alliance. Looking for evening friday and saturday.
-Kemmy

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley: :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hey Kemmy!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for ranged caster dps, and a tank (both positions you seem to be comfortable with) Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Are you raiding tonight? If so I would love to join you to see if I am a good fit

hey kemmy we are a ce guild raiding fri-sat 6-10 pm est ( 9 -1 est) add me on discord so we can talk there if you are interested, Romance / Aniki#5949.
we are in need of a warlock