Multi-class Healer LF Weekend Fri - Mon Raiding

I have been semi-MIA from WoW raiding for about 2-3 months and am looking to jump back into raiding again. I am currently playing a standby role with my old guild for Jaina when they are missing people on my Shaman, but I really miss actually raiding on a consistent schedule and having people to play with outside of raid times.

I am ONLY available currently Fri - Mon with the following times until next patch:
Friday - 10:00 pm - 3:00 am (EST)
Saturday - 10:00 pm - 3:00 am (EST)
Sunday - 10:00 pm - 1:00 am (EST)
Monday - 10:00 pm - 1:00 am (EST)

Prefer Horde but open to Alliance for the right community.

I am able to play MW, Resto Druid, Holy Priest, and Holy Paladin. I also have a Resto Shaman but I am currently the standby for my old guild and I have committed to that until next patch. If you are interested in my MW, I would prefer guild on Mekka or further.

Character details below:

Druid - 414 ilvl; 50 neck lvl; 1/9M
Sham - 413 ilvl; 50 neck lvl; 1/9M
Priest - 413 ilvl; 50 neck lvl; 1/9M
Paladin - 414 ilvl; 50 neck lvl; 1/9M
Monk - 417 ilvl; 50 neck lvl; 6/9M (Mekka 9%)

Discord: Bia#2711
Btag: BiaZzZ#1543

Message me for more details as it is probably easier to just chat. Thanks!

Hello. Flex progression Currently is in need of a paladin/priest healer for our Sun-mon Grp they are currently 5/9m.

Our guilds t-w-th grp is currently 8/9 mythic and will be getting the kill on jaina within next few weeks.

If you are interested you can apply for the Pst grp which is our sun-mon grp that raids 7-10pm Pst (10-1am) est

Apply at Flexprogression . com