Multi-Class Healer LF Raiding Guild

Hello,
I’m a former CE raider that took a break to play more casual mythic progression but now I miss the competitive play of the CE push. I play multiple healing classes at a high level with a preference of ranged healer classes.

What I’m looking for is a 2 day guild (negotiable for the right match) that raids any day and any time, horde or alliance, any high-population server and active outside of raiding. Ultimately, I’d like to be in an environment that has a sense of humor but also knows when to get serious.

What you can expect of me is a reliable healer that has the ability to flex to anything needed for the raid team. I currently have a Holy Priest, Resto Druid and Healvoker geared for mythic. Looking to level my resto shaman in the next couple days. My attendance is impeccable and only missed raids because of a well-planned vacation with months advance notice or when I had a death in the family. I enjoy Mythic Plus and would also like a guild that enjoys it, too.

I’ve been playing this game since Vanilla and during my time playing I’ve been a GM of my own CE guild, recruiter for various guilds that are no longer raiding sadly, healing lead/officer in charge of all healer cooldowns for progression bosses and just a normal raider person. I have Patreon subs to QELive as well as Raidbots and use them depending on what I’m doing for a particular class. I like to look over my own logs and compare them to others of the same role and spec to see how I can improve.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Leave your contact information in this thread and I’ll check back and add whomever interests me the most.

to the top!

still looking for a home

Do you have a battle tag I can add? Or add me, doomstar#1888 or pops#1165 (recruitment officer) Would like to ask some questions to see if you are good fit. We are prior CE just doing AOTC now type of guild. If you like M+ this is the guild for you.

hit me up on btag

Hiya! I think you would be a good fit for us!

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Just going to throw my hat in here as well. I am looking for more raiders for a 2/3 night raid team I have. We are Aotc and are wanting and able to push more for CE just need more bodies. We raid Tues/Thur 8 - 11 cst and Sundays, but currently this day is optional. hit me up on bnet at Disbeliever#1489 or discord Disbeliever#1140. Love to chat with you about what old CE guilds you use to work with, several I have been with are no longer about as well. Love to catch someone random I might know.

Envelop is currently looking for a Holy Priest for “Team Good Vibes”. Envelope is a on US-Illidan (high pop). We were 7/8M in VotI. Envelop has 4-5 teams. Our top team has got CE every tier. Envelop has a great atmosphere, and there’s always things to do and people in discord. “Good Vibes” raid Wed-Thur 7:30-10:30pm Central. We sometimes add a third night during prog. If your interested apply on the website I linked:) Or hit me up on BT Rain#11158

Good Vibez - Envelop.GG

Vacation boop

We’re a 2 day casual late tier CE team w/ a good vibe. Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Discord: Xuvia#0921

Hey Moonpants! Imperfect is a guild formed by previous CE players looking for a laid back raid environment while still downing bosses as quickly as possible. We have spots available and looking for new friends. We formed late 10.0 but as a guild we quickly downed Razz before the nerfs. We love raiding and we love mythic plus. We’d like to talk with you to see if we’d be a good fit mutually.

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Raid times/Days: Tues/Wed 9pm -12am EST

Contact info:
Bnet: Drez#11420
Discord: Drez#3273
or
Niki#1440 (Discord)

If you’re still looking
Mortiia#6352 on disc
Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern
Alliance on emerald dream

Hello Moonpants,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

2/8 Mythic Vault

8/8 Heroic Vault

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.