Multi-Class Healer LF Active AOTC/M+ Guild - TWW

I play all healer classes and finished leveling disc priest in Remix. Looking for late night AOTC/M+ focused guild.

I’m available any week/weekend evening, raid/m+ start time by 8 pm PST / 11 pm EST

Reach out to me here if you’re interested.

Plagued is recruiting. We are building a heroic progression team with goals of moving into mythic progression.

Raid times: Tuesday&Friday 9pm-midnight pst.

Discord: Dakgu

1 Like

Hi there Seianna! Tribal is still looking for another Healer or two to add to our roster for TWW. It looks like our raid times/goals might align well with yours so I wanted to drop our name into the bucket for you to consider! We’re on US-Mal`Ganis with Tuesday/Thursday Raid Nights @ 8:00PM-11:00PM (PDT) focused on efficient AOTC clears every tier and Seasonal Mythic+ content.

We’re a newer guild that formed in the last 30 days of Dragonflight Season 3, but we have been able to achieve some early milestones. Tribal squeaked out a last minute AOTC in Amirdrassil just before S3 closed with a group of raiders who had met each other days/weeks prior. In S4 we have finished off Awakened Heroic clears in all 3 raids and have moved on to more casual alt runs for the remainder of the season. Right now we’re looking to bring new faces on-board as we continue to develop our raid roster prior to TWW launch and would be thrilled if you wanted to come along for the ride.

Feel free to join our Discord to see a little more about what we have going on. I’m always happy to answer any questions that you may have about the guild! Our Discord is discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58

Contact(s):

• Discord: Nyborg7782
  • BNet: Nyborg#1483

Our Full Recruitment Post can be found below:

1 Like