Multi-Class CE Healer/DPS LF CE Guild

Hello!

I have been a healer ever since Vanilla, and during that time I have been a class officer, raid leader, GM and everything in between. During Shadowlands, I have ventured into flex spots as needed due to fight requirements or absences and have thoroughly enjoyed getting a little sweaty with the DPS boys.

I took a break after Jailer CE (~US 280) and have achieved CE on almost every tier dating all the way back to MoP.

Currently looking for a CE minded guild. I am willing to fill any healer, DPS, or flex spots as needed with fairly open raid time availability. I would prefer a weekday guild, but would be willing to raid on the weekend for the right fit. Logs available upon request. I look forward to hearing from you.

flipnotbean#1236 - Bnet
stuzz#1398 - Disc

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild :japanese_ogre:|Hellfire Club|:japanese_ogre: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Nookee!

I would love for you to join my team! Your Discord link isn’t working btw :slight_smile:

Plan for Dragonflight: to be realm top 5 to earn AotC and to get CE.

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Overwatch 2/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs
  5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly
  • Have past CEs, deep Mythic progression, or show a minimum AVG parse of 85 for past seasons in Heroic

Current Needs: DPS: Boomkin, Fire Mage, Demo/Destro Lock, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter
Heals: Flex
Tanks: None

Current Wants: Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for us! I tried to add your discord tag but no luck!

Guild info