Multi Character 99 Parses LF HC Guild Hunter, Mage, Rogue

Hello all,

Currently looking to hard in a HC guild that requires alts. My main is a hunter full t1/t2 all 99 parses in current raids.

I also want the guild to require alt raiding I have a geared 60 mage as well as a pretty decent rogue. I am ready to transfer ever post here and we can talk and ill share my logs and whatever else is needed.

Hi there! The Afterparty is recruiting. We’re a very active guild (2 raid teams, setting up a 3rd) and looking for players of all classes. Both of our existing teams are farming all content and we fully intend for our newest team to do so as well. We do not have a hard requirement for alts but we allow players to play in as many of our raid teams as they feel comfortable. When new content drops, we form a progression team from our best players from each team to race for Firsts. We hold every server Horde first kill, a 30 min MC clear, and a 33 min BWL clear.

Raid Times:
Mon/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST,
Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST,
Fri 8:30-11:30 / Sat 7:30-11:30 EST

We’re always looking to improve and raid hard while also having a great time while maintaining a fun environment.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, hit us up on discord:
Imtar#8307 (Tues/Thurs)
Rixii#1904 (Mon/Weds)
Wanderer#9916 (Fri/Sat)

You can also check out our recruiting post for more information:

Hey Someshti,

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a guild but I’d love to get in touch with you. I represent < Ride or Die > of Smolderweb-PvP and our hardcore Sat/Sun group is looking for a very skilled hunter for future content.

Just to give you a little information about us:

As one of the originating guilds on Smolderweb-PvP, Ride or Die is a raiding community that has roots from Vanilla and private WoW. We strongly believe in comradery, self improvement and enjoy healthy competition.

In addition to the plethora of “off raid” activity (5, 10, 20 man groups, PvP), our 4 separate raid teams aim to satisfy individuals with varying availability and raiding expectations (Semi-Hardcore - Hardcore). We also arrange cross-raid speed clears of current content which is composed of high performers from all raiding teams.
Each group is currently 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC + Ony, and seeking skilled gamers who are hungry to complete ALL content.

Server Progession:
Top 3 Progression Guild on Smolderweb-PvP with BWL clear time of 31:35 and always working on strategies to improve.

Please feel free to add me on discord and we can connect.
Eternes#1835