Multi CE Warrior pref tank lf morning or late night guild

Realize I’m likely going to have to play dps but much prefer tanking so figured I would mention that I’m also very good at outputting damage as a tank as can be seen in logs. I’ve done high parses as dps but have less time put in than I do tanking.

Class/Spec - Warrior (pref prot but can play fury) - 220, Brew/WW 211/ any other tank if needed
Faction: Alliance currently but very willing to go back to horde
Cleared: 2/10 M multiple sub 1% wipes on hungering for all that’s worth
CE Nya, EP

Btag: Xath#1773
Disc: Xath#2592

Warrior logs (Rerolled seven weeks ago) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/xathwar#difficulty=4
DK Nya Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/dashdk?zone=24&new=true
DH Nya logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/dashdh?zone=24&new=true
WW Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/dashmk#bybracket=1

Availability: Mornings/Afternoon Sunday to Wed, Thursday Friday Saturday all times but prefer late night or mornings. I work 11pm to 7am cst Sunday to Wednesday.

Additional Info: Comfortable with playing any tank spec pref warrior dh or dk, for dps comfortable with fury and ww could learn others but wouldn’t be immediately ready for other classes as I would need to gear grind . If going dps on warrior would swap to venth cov.

Thanks for your time

zoomies to the moon

Hi I added you on Discord and would like to discuss raid times with you etc. We def do need a tank.

Added back

Hi there!
We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653
Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Unfortunately I work tuesday and wednesday so that wouldn’t work

Whizz bang pow

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 6/10M with council close to dead due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978
disc: Dj#5612

Would be during work hours unfortunately wouldn’t work :frowning:

up to the top we go

bump a lump a dump at work

to the top we go

Man feels really bad to not just be able to swap covenants at will recently :frowning:

hey Xath,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

I’m guessing you’d be welcome as a Prot tank if that’s your preference. God knows I don’t need another Fury coming in and showing me up. (JKing.)

But lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I haven’t regretted my transfer since.

It’s slightly outdated, but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Unfortunately you raid during my work days/hours, sorry.

zoomies to the top

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984

I believe the possibility exists where we could have you tank as well. but i know we are horde which is kind of a bummer for you. Let me know.

1 Like

Top of the morning to you!

Second Attempt Daytime Raid team on Sargeras is looking for some more talent to bolster our roster! The leadership is comprised of Cutting Edge players with a variety of experience across all types of content.

We are currently 3/10M 10/10H

Our goal: To be the early bird that gets the wyrm! The primary goal is to push mythic content and get Cutting Edge. If you enjoy being laid back and kicking it in your PJs while still progressing through the current content this will be the place for you!

Raid times
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
10am-12pm EST (9am -11am CST / 8am - 10am MST / 7am - 9am PST)

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time! Apply on our website or send us a message! Contact info below

If you are interested add my btag and lets chat. Best of luck!

Battletag
Nightlites - Mindclash#1800

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-performing you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Available
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton…
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hey there Xath!

Let’s talk!

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [3/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]