Multi CE 242 priest, looking for guild

Hi,

Currently 3/10m, I missed the kill on Soulrender due to work (only absence in a year) or I’d be 4/10m. I am a multi-CE multi-class healer looking for a new home. Previously world 500 in Nathria with 8+ kills on sire and in for all prog kills. I currently main disc/holy priest but I’m willing to play multiple healers or reroll for the right home. I was disc for all of Nathria and most of Ny’alotha, and spent the first 3 mythic bosses this tier as holy but I am comfortable playing disc exclusively when it’s the superior spec for a fight.

My focus in raiding is always mechanics, survival, meters, in that order. I had an awful parse on our first nine kill because I had to spot heal and fix our dispel issue (dps not forming a line or triangle).

I have a background in pvp and was multi-dualist last season (H-Priest, H-Paladin, A-Priest). I do M+ and I’m always looking for a group to push higher keys with, and currently have all 16s, mostly 17s, and an ingame score of about 2100.

I am open to a wide variety of times (morning, afternoon, evening, or late night) but I’m unavailable Fridays and Saturdays. I do not care if it’s two or four days of raiding, and I’m even open to any one day groups. I am only interested in CE raiding.

Hey there,

We’re looking to add a healer to our roster. Alliance side, 3x historical CE / 3/10M currently, 6 hr/wk. Would love to chat with you and take a look at logs; hit me up if you wanna chat. BNet Season#1676.

(A) [US - Kel’Thuzad] 3/10M & 9/10H; 3x CE | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer (anything but MW) to join our raid roster for SoD and beyond. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class at a high level
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1 healer (non MW)

Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and CE for CN. We’ve started out SoD strong, and we’re looking to continue the push toward another CE for the tier.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson

Hi there - we are The Crusade, Horde on Thrall (3/10M, 10/10H). We raid Tu/W/Th 8pm-11pm PST. We are looking to specifically add another solid priest healer to our roster.

Our goal is CE every tier, and recent CEs include Uldir, BoD and Nyalotha. If you would be interested you can contact me via B-net, Calanos#1409.

Thanks!

Homie Hoppers (4/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a priest healer for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Please consider us for your continued journey!

Hey there!
My guild is Efficient on Stormage. We are 5/10M and looking for a solid healer. Add my btag if you’d like to chat Karma#12379

Hi Brett, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10m and are now trying to see how fast we can get CE in Sanctum of Domination. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: SoD: 3/10M, 9/10H

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Hpally, MW or resto sham
  • Dps: , Arms war, Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, warlock and WW
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hi! We’re currently looking for a disc priest for our CE guild… see below for more info and how to get in touch (currently 3/10M)

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

Guild/Server: Stormrage - US [A]

Raid Days: Thurs Sun Mon 7:30-10:30 EST + Optional Sales night

Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

CE Every Tier

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. If you parse gray on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: For our core team: Healers, Exceptional DPS

Hello, Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis [4/10M, 10/10H SOD] is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

You might be just the player we’re looking for to bolster our healing core. When you get a chance shoot a message to our recruitment officer.

+1 that you should join Snacks. We raid 6-hours (Tue/Wed 9-12 EST) but there’s plenty going on on off nights. We have a great healing core, but just lost our priest to IRL. We’ve got Remnant down and we’ll probably get Soulrender down tonight. Your experience would definitely help us finish it off. I personally would LOVE another healer to push M+ with. Talk to Titan (posted above), or hit me up on Discord at Schatzker#7372 :slight_smile:

Hi Brettjones! We are Adversary and we are 3/10 mythic 9/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:00 to 11:00 pm EST. We are recruiting exceptional players for cutting edge. We may be a great fit.

Please reach out to us if you’d like to discuss trialing with the team!
Discord: Khromah#1532
Btag: Khromah#1755

Hi! We are in high need of a Disc Priest to complete our Mythic roster. We are currently 3/10M on a 1-night per week schedule. Our goal each tier is to push for CE, we were 8/10M in CN and achieved CE in Nya’lotha.

We raid Tuesdays from 8:30pm-12:30am but also run a lot of M+ throughout the week with an alt/heroic raid on Sundays.

We are a competitive that loves to push content but also have a lot of fun doing so and keep toxicity at a minimum.

If you’re interested you can check us out here:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Hootenanny

Or apply directly here:
hootenanny.fun

Greetings friend!

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for.

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a two day Cutting Edge guild. We do not overtime raid. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP, 12/12M Ny’alotha and 10/10 Castle Nathria.

Our current Sanctum of Domination progression is 5/10M.

We are currently in the market for a Rogue/Warlock/Hpala/Dpriest on our core roster and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442.

Cheers,
-Affinity

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are looking to raid late night! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (5/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 5/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

Hi Brettjones,

Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a healer for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me:
Battle Tag - Bevee#1903
Discord - Bevee#3164