Mult-Class Tank LF Guild

I am looking for a guild in need of a tank. Currently have a Prot Pally, BDK and BrM with gear around 270 with 4piece and 2 legendaries. I also have leveled up the other tanks but they need some TLC currently.

I prefer a guild that raids evenings 6:00 pacific (9:00 eastern) or later, but I am flexible if the right guild raids during the day hours. Weekdays or weekends currently work for me. I am open to transferring or cross-faction. I have not raided much this expansion because of many factor but I am looking to get back into things. Feel free to reach out at: Astronda#1299 on discord, or leave a note here

2 Likes

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 3/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 24-26 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping this reset. Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a SOLID mythic tank! Along with anything else:)! healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING!

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+) we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post !!

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Still looking…

The search is still on

Hi Fleckso,

Our raid times are 6-8 PM PST Tues, Fri, Sat with an extra optional hour on Friday and Saturday. I’m going to drop our info post for you to check out, but if you have any questions feel free to reach me at my btag Isilou#1142.

Good luck on your search for a guild home!

Hey there, we have an immediate opening for a Bdk or a Brew Monk if you’d be interested in giving us a shot! I sent over a discord request but wanted to leave more info here as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Thanks for your interest but your raid times are just too early for me to make.