Muffin Pirates recruitment

Muffin Pirates is looking for Solid DPS. We are 4/8H. Raid Times are 11:30-2:30am EST Friday and Saturday. Everyone is welcome!

Are you a mythic plus only type of guy/gal. Come join us as we build our Mythic plus team! You can build camaraderie with people from all walks of life!

Having trouble getting gear? We would love nothing more than to help gear you only thing we ask is you pay it forward for the next guy/gal

Is the current guild you are in treating you like you are the sole reason WW2 happened? Do they sit you out because you made a single mistake on the third Tuesday of last year? Don’t fret! Most of us would rather wipe 1000 times than make someone sit out. Once you join the guild and you are on the raid team you are family and wont get left behind.

Are you brand new to the game? Starting level 1 and looking for a bunch of misfits to keep the ever encroaching fear of your own mortality at bay! Join our extremely active discord where you can laugh sing and chat all day and sometimes all night.

Whats that you say? “Those raid times are too late”! Would you sooner run your tongue along a dead dogs taint than stay up until 2 am ripping out your short and curlys? Unfortunately those raid times are set in stone but if you are looking for a family oriented guild with only a moderate chance of being singled out and or hazed this is the home for you!

Can you only raid on the second Saturday on any given month? That’s fine no pressure!
Real Life > Wow life

Things to bring to the guild.
A sunny disposition
A positive outlook
a Can Do Attitude
A smidgen of morale
Quick wit and the ability to clap back
Memes

Things not to being to the guild
Racism
Sexism We have ladies in the guild we like to keep the place safe so be gentlemen like
Homophobia
Trans-phobia
Drama
Don’t beg for loot Everyone of us is willing to pass loot if it helps a guildy more

If you’re interested Whisper anyone in the muffin pirates guild in game. Everyone can invite.

GM Than Battletag Arnams#1287
Co GM Lariasio Battletag Lariasio#1213

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

We are looking for some solid dps, especially a bada** warrior!

Always need people!

Hey there!

I just recently moved my Warrior to Stormrage and I am looking for a fun home with cool people. I used to be extremely competitive, but I am semi casual, semi competitive now. Aotc 8/8H and I run M+ often. Your raid times work.

You guys seem like a good fit! Let me know if you’re interested! 370 ilevel on the warrior, my mains on horde are 380+

Good morning Ép

We are always looking for new folks! Please feel free to hit up anyone in the guild or add the GM or I in battle net!

Would yall take a Latino if he brings tacos ? (that is me)

absolutely all are welcome

since when do I have a lvl 100 goblin shaman