@mud's executes

Mud why do I see a new wow highlight of your highest execute increasing everyday? we are up to 32.5k?

What is this black magic and where can I aquire it?

2 Likes

don’t encourage him

4 Likes

Necrolord warrior buddy

you think 32k is high? you should see my ret when he gets my banner buff…

Mud gains 1% secondary stat for every player he carries to 1600, 1800, and 2100 on stream.

7 Likes

Necro warrior is so fun to play too bad it’s trolling in all other forms of content.

ill execute one shot mythic sylvanas

10 Likes

Seeing these banner crits gonna make me swap :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

That would be exploiting, which is against the ToS, so I would advise against it.

this dude is taking orc warrior to the next level

I actually fought mud in 2s last night. And lost lol. His damage is unlike any other war I’ve fought. Actually nutty. Tried to /hug but was dead. RIP

3 Likes

i think i called u an uggo bald night elf :grimacing:

Feel bad now

1 Like

This post is cringe

turbo is cringe :exploding_head:

Youtube has been suggesting these daily pvp highlight reels and that one clip where you’re just waiting on the dh to jump down in the bastion arena for you to kill him in 2 seconds was absolutely terrifying.

1 Like

Necrolord is arguably the best cove for warriors.

Big pump from Mud…terrifying in 2s. Do not recommend.

Ya in pvp, it’s really strong and it feels good to buff your bros with big mastery . But in pve it’s sadly the worst covenant and very hard to get good use of the banner in raid :frowning:

Again, this simply isn’t true. It’s one of the best coves you can pick for m+ and depending on your raid comp is better than NF.

LOL are you trolling? None of the world first warriors were necro, and they playing optimal comps for each fight.

None of the top warriors on painsmith and further are necro

For keys, none of the top 200 warriors in the world for io are necrolord. The first necrolord is at spot 201. NF is way too strong because of first strike. Kyrian will get even closer due to renown 57 soulbind trait. Necro is straight trolling.

Necro at best, in raid, is like slightly below the others. It’s really hard to get good value out of banner in raid because it’s super tedious to have it target the 2
Players you want to feed since all of the movement and losing uptime if they’re ranged.

Nobody is playing necro. All of the data even says so.

Comparing world first to anything.