MT for a retired lock

I kinda feel like the Warlock set is the only set really worthing getting visually.
So…for someone who is definitely a terrible Warlock, Which do you feel they would have the easiest time with? Destro?

1 Like

probably demo id say? i think thats regarded as the easiest

1 Like

I’d say demo to, none of them are “easy” by any means but demo is a good starter. I’m working on the affliction one now to and after the demo one it seems way easier.

I also came back after a long hiatus and jumped right into the towers, so I get it.

I must’ve been bad, or heard wrong, but demo to me was one of the harder challenges in the MT… took me I believe 150 pulls to down sigyrn. The key I realized was stacking them up and keeping dps over 1k to prevent the 6 1/2 min enrage

I keep trying on my level 58 warlock to do the Demo MT, but I just cannot seem to be able to do enough dps to kill Jarl, even after 2-3 rage phases, he’s always at 18-12% dps.

Is there something that I am missing with this fight because I’ve tried what feels like 100 times now and I cannot do more than 750-800 dps. =/

1 Like

Same here. Originally I was having trouble keeping the pet alive but now that’s the least of my problems. No matter what I do I’m not able to get Jarl anywhere close to death by the time they enrage.

Use Doom if you’re not already. It will deal massive damage if you manage it well by having it on all three targets.

Trinket wise pickup Ravaged Seed pod from EN. It also will help with dps.

Finally if your lock is a tailor by any chance MoP crafted gear is best for twinking given the number of sockets.

1 Like

I ended up beating it with cheesing the Valkyire staff from the second boss of ICC. :slight_smile:

Along with going in fully flasked, enchanted, buffed, prepotting Int, drums, etc…

Did you socket haste gems into it? I might try using it myself since I’ve managed to get 8-6% on Jarl with all consumables. I just need something to push me over on the damage.

no, the pvp vendor in OG sells +3int gems for 1 mark of honor, I just got 3 of those and enchanted celestial guidance