Moving your gold to another toon

I started WOW about 6 months ago with a Blood Elf Warlock, and over the past 6 months have decided I prefer being on the Alliance side - Sorry Horde peeps - Still love ya, but… I want to move the majority of what $$ I have on my 73 horde to my 37 alliance… need to upgrading riding… I can’t find anyway to do this… Can someone please help?

You cannot transfer gold between your horde character to your alliance character. There was a work around for it back in the day, but I do not know if it still works. You would have to place an item on the cross faction AH (the AH in Booty Bay in stranglethorn) to sell from your alliance character and then have a friend buy the item on their horde character.

The process was a pain but still worked for the most part back in the day.

Wow… Literately… Thank you for the information. I had already tried an “account/server” bank slot, and found no such thing. It’s only $399, but it would have paid the $255 for riding… Guess I will just have to kill more. At least EQ had a joint bank…

the auction house has been cross-faction for a very long time now.
they’re all connected, there is no more “neutral” auction house.

You can still do this on any of your realms auction houses.
However, it is an unsupported transaction. If your “friend” runs off with your gold, it’s your problem, not Blizzards.

If you’re on the same server on your Alliance character, add me, divinite#1641. I can help you out. If you need bags as well, I’m pretty sure my tailor has a good stash of at least some amounts of cloth.

You can use the battle pet method, but it requires a bit of research and some patience.

You buy some battle pets from the AH on your horde character and learn them. Then, you log onto your alliance character and cage them. Your alliance character can them put them on the AH for gold.

I sent you an invite. It is from Kattana. Thank you.