Movie, TV, or Cartoon Quotes You don't Remember where they're From

Okay, I thought about doing a kind of self-help topic here. Have you ever had a movie, TV, or cartoon quote that you’ve remembered but not where its from? I have and I’m hoping someone, out there, can remind me:

" . . . thousand years older than sand." Not entirely sure about the number; could have been 100, 500 or 10,000. I remember it being said as an insult, and pretty sure it was from a cartoon or animated movie. If anyone knows or has an idea, please tell me! It’s been bugging me for 3 weeks now.

If anyone else is in a similar situation of incomplete memory, please share! I’m sure we can help each other out here.

Might it be from Animaniacs?

1 Like

YES!! Thank You!

1 Like

A female, a chamber maid or something, older, addressing another female character.
“What’s wrong, [name I can’t remember]? You seem… preoccupied.”
I feel like it may have been a woman with a southern accent? I kiiiinda think it’s from Gone With the Wind but lol I’m not watching that marathon just to see if I’m right.

“Try as you might to escape your fate. You cannot pass through the gateless gate.”

No idea where its from but I think its from a Chuck Jones animated adaptation of a book we were reading in 6th grade class. The concussion I got in High School has fuzzed my my memories.

Problem with a quote like that is that its not very distinctive. Did a search and the first result that fits is from Saw VI (2009) but i doubt thats the movie in question.

1 Like

Yeah, I knew it was a long shot. But, I appreciate that you looked all the same.