Move to Aerie Peak?

Hi all and happy holidays!

I’m looking for a new realm and guild. My current realm has a stagnant AH where I can barely sell ANYTHING, and a poor social environment where I can’t find a guild. I’m hoping to resolve these issues by switching realms. AP looks good on realmpop and seems to have friendly people in chat if you ask something.

So, can any AP players comment on these topics? Do you have guilds you can recommend? Do you have positive or negative AH experiences? In a guild I’m looking for fun, active and cooperative members. I’d like a rich and inclusive environment to play. Any and all recos appreciated! How is the overall mood on this realm?

Thanks and happy turkey day!

Best Horde server ever…ally’s not too bad as well. Market is VERY high but it sits on the AH for quite a while at those prices…don’t expect to make a ton on the AH with pets. Great server best yet for us. (wife n me)

Thanks for the input! BfA mats actually look a lot more reasonable there than my current realm. And there’s more of each item with a wider price range on the auctions. All good signs to me!
Maybe I’ll be seeing you over there soon. I’ll /wave

My husband and I came over here during WoD and have really enjoyed the server. We came over so we could join the Convert to Raid community on ally side and have really enjoyed it. I wan’t a guild with a lot of activity and this guild is so big there are always people on.

Hi and thanks! Convert to Raid is the guild? I think I’m going to initiate a transfer today… How many ppl in that guild? Is it a fun, supportive community? Or is it more about schedules and requirements?
Thanks again

It’s a huge community. It’s so big that there are multiple guilds and we use an addon so we can see guild chat from each guild like one mega guild if that makes sense. I think it is fun and supportive. Since it’s very large there are a variety of activities that go on and I can always find people to run dungeons with. Many raid teams each with their own set of rules so you can pick one to your liking.

It might be too big for some people but I love that there is always activity.

Feel free to check us out online: https://guild.converttoraid.com/

Interesting. Thanks for the link!
Good to know there’s large quality community available. I’ll keep that in mind!

If you do transfer over, feel free to look me up even if you don’t join the guild.

Awesome! :grin:

Transfer complete! What’s your gamer tag? I’m BadBandit#1111