Mouseover + Target + Self Cast Macro

Hello. Right now I’m using macros to cast on mouseover plus cast on target.
I.E. /cast [@mouseover, exists] Dispel Magic; Dispel Magic
What i’m looking for is a way to be able to Self Cast without having to enable Auto self-casting, since it will self-cast when trying to mouseover cast a target that is out of range. Also not to enable Self-cast with a modifier, as I’m using the shift modifier for some keybinds, and CTRL and ALT just aren’t comfortable to use

IDEALLY I would like to be able to self-cast on right click, however I don’t know how to integrate that into these macros, or how to make it work with bartender. There is also an addon called RightClickSelfCast, but it doesn’t work on bartender.

tl;dr how to self-cast on right click + mouseover cast + target cast?

#showtooltip
/cast [btn:2,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] SPELL

Don’t click your spells.

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Dispel Magic

This will cast Dispel Magic on your mouseover target, assuming they are friendly and not dead. If your mouseover target is, dead or hostile, it will attempt to cast on your target. If your target is hostile, it will cast on yourself.

Dispel magic is an offensive purge, you’re looking for purify.

1 Like

so about

/cast [btn:2,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] SPELL

can i do /cast [btn:2,@player][mouseover,exists] spell; spell?

that way i self cast on right click, cast on mouseover, cast the spell on current target anyways (3 in 1 kinda thing)? is that the correct syntax?

My syntax already does that. Change help to harm to use it on enemies or to exists to use it on both friends and enemies (like with Command Demon that can be used on either depending on ur demon).