Mouse Movements cutting out

Issue - Right click + left click mouse 2015 Imac to move forward:

1. doesn’t work to start and have to try multiple times or
  2. char stops when holding down buttons manually, once it was for 2-3 seconds!

I’ve copped abuse over it in M+ cos I couldn’t move out of fire with 0 speed.

This started happening mid-April when I unpacked my 8yr Logitech mouse. I thought must have pulled on the cord. I went out and bought a logitech mouse and then an Arrow Vertical mouse (preferred) to relieve wrist pain, both wired.

Nothing changed. I dealt with it for a while and didn’t run keys much only with friends, cos the abuse was too much. I reinstall wow and in addition to this, mouse was spinning out of control and right click was toggling autorun. I noticed that “click to move” option was checked?! Dunno how. Anyway, back to first issue.

Ticket to Blizz, tried to use Webex to screen share, disclaimer didn’t come up on safari, firefox or chrome. So Tech watched my gameplay and saw how it was cutting out. Here is a 13s clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yn3dkSHIgs
Here is the list of what we tried to no avail:
-Tried different mice (Logitech x2 and veritcal mouse)
-Windowed mode (no difference)
-Reset UI
-/console rawMouseEnable 1
-/console cursorsizepreferred 0, 1, and 2
-Enabled assistive devices in macOS
-Created a new administrator account to test

Last resort to restore imac to factory settings, thankfully only use it to play wow.

NB: no jerkiness with autorun or arrow keys. When using mouse with no lag, panning camera was jerky. Have tried on wifi and hotspotting, same thing.

Any ideas? Thanks

Edit: I think Blizzard did something because a day or 2 later, my mouse is working like a charm! I got to play for about a week for pushing keys before jerky mouse movements came back again today 11 July sigh

23 July - Hotfix mentioned some mouse bugs! Thanks Blizz :slight_smile: