"Mount Up" perk doesn't work

I just joined a guild that has the perk but my mount speed is still 310%.
The perk shows up on the guild tab on the left side, so it should be active but it doesn’t seem to work.
Anyone knows why?

Are you exalted with your guild? I believe thats needed for the perks

How are you checking the speed? If by just looking at the mount, it won’t show there as that is your flying training speed and doesn’t reflect any other speed bonuses (such as you being a Paladin or the guild perk).

Also, while we are on the subject of you being a Paladin. The Heart of the Crusader passive ability that Paladins get (at level 44) does not stack with this guild perk and thus you will just get the +20% speed bonus from the ability.

But for now you will get the +10% speed bonus from the guild perk. Once you hit level 44, the Paladin ability will take over and increase your mounted speed by 20%.

But if you wish to check your mounted speed, here is a script that you can paste into your chat box in game while mounted and the number it shows will be your actual mounted speed (ground or flying, counting all bonuses).

/run print(GetUnitSpeed("player") / 7 * 100)

Actually, you get the guild perks even at neutral rep.

This is one of my alts who has her own guild and hasn’t increased her guild rep to Friendly as of yet, but she has all the guild perks.