Mount not showing in game

I was hoping that I wasn’t the only one having these issues! Every now and then, my mount will stop actually appearing and my character will either swim through the air, or run very fast on land.

Also, I’ve noticed that on classes that use a resource such as Combo Points or Holy Power (as noticed on my Ret Paladin and my Assassination Rogue), the generation system stops working sometimes. On my Rogue, using CP generators will not generate CP, and thus eliminates being able to use finishers. On my Paladin, when this ‘bug’ kicks in there’s a massive delay from using a Holy Power generator and actually being granted the Holy Power.

Relogging does fix the problem, but it seems to be coming back every now and then, about once per hour or so.

This has been happening to me as well. It’s awful. Have to relog to fix

I have had this issue as well, but noticed some additional issues that popped up. The quests were lagging in tracking as well as having bag issues (items not selling, or showing duplicate when I move them). I did a little digging and noticed a quest tracker error (game standard) that popped up when I logged in.

I tried the following (based on another post)

/run RemoveTrackedAchievement(GetTrackedAchievements())
/run print(GetTrackedAchievements())

after that type /reload

As of right now, this seemed to fix things.

Funny that we have to stop what we are doing to FIX clearly a problem on your end but hey spin it how you want… YOU all just don’t care anymore… soon my rants will end because you as a company have showed me how much care is left… soon there will be another Q&A and someone will ask about the lag and some jackarse will yell dont you have phones and then we will get wow immortal…

2 Likes

It is also happening to me, every 2 hours, my character when mount will not see the mount and i will run super fast, its hella irritating and the biggest problem is when i start fighting, my health cuts but i cannot see it. Relogging does not solve the problem, i have to reset the client everytime…Is there any way to solve this?please

ya stop paying 15 a month and then you won’t have any issues… seems like a lot of ppl are going that route…

I am just hoping the problem will stop, if i encounter it again, might leave tbh, its not worth the stress and nothing is being done to stop this problem…i am glad its not only me having the problem.

I get it’s frustrating when the game isn’t working right, but you’re not being helpful.
If it was affecting everyone, you’d see more uproar about it.
If Blizzard didn’t care, they wouldn’t be offering Tech Support.

Try the things Joynueer asked and let’s see if that makes an improvement.
As they stated, this issue can be caused by various things so it helps to narrow down things.

you must not have read the 700+ post on lag or any number of other ones… i guess you are also a Shill…

This was a big problem in the alpha, and then the beta, and it’s really annoying that it’s showing back up again now. Symptoms include:

1. Mounts don’t appear when you’re mounted (including flight master flight mounts)
  2. Health bars don’t appear to regenerate, even though they actually do
  3. Quests don’t appear to turn in properly/still appear in your quest log, even though they were turned in successfully.

Again, this was a big issue as far back as the alpha. Why is it still a problem now? And I’ve done everything suggested here - it wasn’t my computer then and it’s not my computer now. I shut it down almost every night, just as I did back then, so everything that’s been suggested gets done. It’s not on our side, so stop blaming us for it.

Edit: every time it happens to me, it’s around Millstone Hamlet in Stormsong Valley. That’s the same as in the alpha and the beta. Somebody just remove that area from the map, and maybe everything will work again.

This was the fix for the quests not showing properly. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Also having this issue today.

Soooo anyone that isn’t attacking Blizzard is a shill?
Got it.

But in regards to the question, yes I’ve seen them.
In the grand scheme of the game, only a small group at any given time are affected or else you’d see more backlash about it.

Is it unfortunate when it happens? Sure.
Is it always the fault of Blizzard? Nope, not at all.
What can you do? Post here with your issue in a constructive way and try the troubleshooting steps as requested.

You know what won’t fix anything? Being unhelpful and being aggressive.

Have you tried these steps?

Itsuki,
Yes - I did, then relogged and ran a repair. The issue seems to be resolved. Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear it Fairaday. :slight_smile:

:grinning:
Me too!!!

Seems to happen to me once a week or so, and I play a lot of hours. When it does happen the mount is not visible, and after a while when turning in a quest there is a very long lag time. Anyway, the easiest quick fix I have found is to hit ctl/alt/del, open task manager, right click WOW task, end task, then start the game over. That seems to clear up whatever confusion is going on in the application. Just exiting out of Wow using the quit function or clicking the “X” to exist Wow does not seem to always get rid of the issue, but “end task” always seems to do it.

Hey, Jovaraz!

This problem is related to the issue outlined in the thread here:

I will be locking this thread. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates about this issue.