Mount drop question

I was thinking the same thing. You do get some of the oddball toys and such from the remix quests, but no quest gear… it’s all randomized in the loot boxes.

this is also not the case. there is not one quest the rewards anything other than a infinte cache. anything like what you are talking about comes from dragonflight

Bonus question : Battle pets. I saw bufo earlier and tagged him. Would he have dropped the gulp frog pet?

I’ve done every quest and I only remember Fishy and some toys. That’s like maybe 5 quests max.

Er…no? I’ve had to delete half a dozen toys from my bag just while questing through the Valley of Four Winds because I already knew them all lol

6 Likes

That was my take as well, it’s actually getting annoying destroying so many blue toys…

1 Like

then you must have a special case. i have gotten 1 blue toy this entire tier. everything i have had to delete has been scrap armour and scrolls. toys are non existant. i dont know where you are getting them from but it is not quests.

I mean, if the understanding is that any MoP quests that originally rewarded stuff like this still does the same in Remix, then it stands to reason that only those quests will have ‘extra’ rewards. They wouldn’t be randomly awarded or anything like that.

Even this isn’t true, though, at least not for many mobs. You can still, for example, loot an Eternal Kiln or Ash-Covered Horn from specific Timeless Isle elites on Remix so those loot tables are still mostly the same.

This is specifically for bosses, which I don’t have a problem with in practice because I figured this was the case within the first two days of MoP Remix being live when literally nobody reported looting a Zandalari Warbringer mount despite those mounts having extremely high droprates on Retail, but this could’ve been posted about the day MoP Remix went live and not two and a half weeks later.

Nah both my toons had the same issue. It’s actually annoying that they still give these toys/mounts that can’t be learned again but still need to do the “type delete” crap every time.

2 Likes

You’re not doing the quests, then, cause I had to delete over 10 toys rewarded from quests

2 Likes

Ok this helps to know.

Thanks Kaivax!

It’s at least official.

Happy camper.

1 Like

These are THREE toys that come from quests, they are the only ones I can think of right now. In Remix. I have to delete them on every Remix toon I take through that zone.

Puntable Marmot
Turnip Punching Bag
Turnip Pain “Gun”

yes bufo drops the pet in remix - I got one off him

I’m starting to think this event should have received more than 2 days of testing on PTR

3 Likes

Years of hoping for RNG vs a couple hours of leveling and buying with bronze… Remix is easier by a country mile.

But don’t forget that players want to just pummel these bosses in Remix while actively playing Remix. It makes no sense that Bosses do not drop their original loot just because devs want to one-button apply generic loot drop of threads and bronze on them.

2 Likes

You all going to do anything about the Bots camping Arch of flame on TImeless isle?

No, it’s easier to earn with bronze. Why was the drop itself removed?

1 Like