Mount Collector Support Group v25

#441 - Ankoan Waveray

3 Likes

#493 - Snapback Scuttler
#494 - Model W
#495 - Beastlord Irontusk

3 Likes

Got my 414th mount earlier today and it was also the last mount I needed from the various Timewalking Events.

My newest mount is the Beastlordā€™s Warwolf. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Four hundred seventy something: crab
Followed by: bee (approx 20 hrs /played, split over 3 days, of collecting the jelly items)
And then: kuaā€™fon, my horde alt finally finished the final quest for it.

3 Likes

Got the bee mount just now good thing they let us put the jelly on the AH was able to buy enough royals to get the rep.

4 Likes

That was my last mount :stuck_out_tongue:

resets and class trials are your friend

2 Likes

#433 - Snapback Scuttler

4 Likes

#434 - Honeyback Harvester

3 Likes

(New posts for different days)
#435 - Xiwyllag ATV

3 Likes

#328 - Ankoan Waveray

2 Likes

#329 - Proudmoore Sea Scout
#330 - Stormsong Coast Watcher
#331 - Dusky Waycrest Gryphon

2 Likes

Just received my 415th mount in-game! My newest mount is the Snapdragon Kelpstalker. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#386- Invincible !!! 184 attempts
#387- Snapback Scuttler
#388- Surf Jelly

Related question, has anyone seen a bug where the counter stops going up?

5 Likes

Grats on Invincible!

If you see the counter not go up, itā€™s probably because you got a mount on an alt that has fewer mounts than that Paladin. Relog to pali and it should go up.

#436 - Azshari Bloatray (Glory of the Eternal Raider)

3 Likes

Congrats on getting the Invincible mount. Iā€™ve been running ICC for this mount for a long time now and have yet to see it drop. Iā€™m around 200 or so runs so far, But I only do my mount runs on my main.

3 Likes

Priestessā€™ Moonsaber now mine finally after buying 7th Legion contracts just to get the rep.

4 Likes

Completed all of my weekly mount runs earlier today, But no dice. I recently found out though that in Patch 8.3 you can buy caches that can contain the Island Expedition mounts with your Dubloonā€™s. :slight_smile:

Glad that is being implemented as I hope to have all of the Island Expedition mounts before this expansion ends.

2 Likes

#371 - Rustfeather Mount.

4 Likes

Got my 416th mount tonight for pre-purchasing the new World of Warcraft Expansion that is coming out. :slight_smile:

Looks really cool too. I love flying around on it.

3 Likes

#437 - Obsidian Worldbreaker

4 Likes