Mount Collector Support Group v25

Received my 394th mount in-game tonight. My newest mount is the Beastlord’s Irontusk! Getting soo close to 400 mount achievement!

4 Likes

#490 Shadowhide Pearltusk
#491 Armored Razorback - Finally done with Tanaan’s Rattling Iron Cages
tears of joy (squee startled hubby)
#492 Beastlord’s Warwolf

2 Likes

#453 Beastlord’s Warwolf

Sad panda, there are two mounts to buy from the same vendor…

2 Likes

291 Beastlords irontusk

2 Likes

#311 - Kaldorei Nightsaber

2 Likes

I’m curious. I signed up on warcraftmounts[dot]com to track mounts I want to get and there it says that my character owns 120 mounts, but the Armory says I own 147 :thinking:

…and ingame it says I own 131. I don’t get it :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Aaaaaaanyways, I’ll follow the Armory count.

I’ll start getting mounts from vendors that don’t cost a mountain of gold. Starting with the ones I was missing from Darnassus:

#148 Swift Mountain Horse
#149 Spotted Frostsaber
#150 Striped Dawnsaber
#151 Striped Frostsaber
#152 Spotted Nightsaber
#153 Swift Frostsaber
#154 Swift Mistsaber
#155 Swift Stormsaber

EDIT #N: And now the Armory says I have 163? what the…?

2 Likes

Don’t pay attention to the Armory. This is your true mount count:
Achievement Window > Statistics tab > Character > Gear

So this:

should match this:

2 Likes

#393 Sapphire Riverbeast

I was in Talador, hunting for the Void Talon, and I decided to check the Silthide spawn points on a whim. Checked all the spots, no spawns.

Turned to my second monitor to look up the spawn times, and before the page had even loaded, Silthide spawned UNDER my character. If I had just moved on, I would have missed it.

3 Likes

Gotcha!
Effectively, it matches. So it’s down back to 128 :frowning_face:

For some stupid reason the Armory is showing (and counting) the Horde versions of my mounts.
For example the Skeletal Horses, the Wind Riders, the Raptors, etc.

However, the LIST in warcraftmounts is weird. If I count the squares there’s only 124 and it shows some mounts I can’t use, like Felsteed/Dreadsteel.

#129 Scintillating Mana Ray

2 Likes

Well damn, thank-you Tovi. I had been using the number at the top of my mount collection, not the one in my stats page. #446 is my total now

1 Like

Ashenvale Chimaera just dropped. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

#470- Shadowhide Pearltusk
#471 - Beastlord’s Warwolf

I had the 5000 for the wolf but only 3800 for the elephant. As I was grinding the 1200 badges I needed I was keeping my fingers crossed for the drake. No such luck :cry:

2 Likes

#398 Ironhoof Destroyer

After probably 100 Blackhand kills, I have FINALLY gotten his mount.

And the timing couldn’t be better. I am SO CLOSE to getting that coveted 400 mount, and I already know what #400 is going to be (stay tuned to this channel).

BIG EDIT: Seems I have miscounted somewhere along the way. After posting this, I logged onto my Paladin… and the 400 Achieve popped!

So, I guess the accurate post is:

#400 Ironhoof Destroyer
#401 Frenzied Feltalon

Feels good.

5 Likes

593 attempts on the Green Infernal mount in NH and I am soooo happy to report that it dropped for the first time!

… for someone else. 72 attempts for him/her.

at least now I know it exists

1 Like

Ack, that’s scary. Only MoP world bosses should have that kind of drop rate.

this is officially my second longest farm. Stonecore mount took over 900 attempts, and after 400 mounts I believe I average about 120 attempts on 1/100 drop chance mounts. I never tried farming the MoP mounts.

One day the green infernal will be mine! Maybe not today because all of the servers are down…

#472 - Dazar’alor Windreaver

Thanks Neall! Neall helps people get achieves!

2 Likes

I know I said that I just got my #400th mount not too long ago, but now that I can’t track mounts with the collection achieve anymore, I’m going to have to go by what the mount page itself says, so…

#451 Voidtalon of the Dark Star

I had all but given up on hope that I would EVER receive this mount, but persistence and a healthy scoop of luck eventually paid off, and I got it.

Thank GOD I randomly woke up at 4am on my day off, and decided to check for him.

3 Likes

If you scroll up, I posted a picture of how you can get your exact mount count. You didn’t magically go from 400 to 451 :wink:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the tip, I’ll use that number in the future when posting in this thread.