Mother not offering corruptions for sale on certain characters?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I dont see any corruptions on my main either. Havent checked alts. Wth

Checked all my characters, I see vessels for sale but no corruptions.

An annoyance defnitley.

1 Like

The entire system is mess.
I’ve heard some people aren’t even getting the echoes when they should be.

Yup, I can’t see corruptions on my main who has all the essences, but I do see them on my alt who is missing a few.

I don’t see corruptions on my main either, all I see are essences with the new prices.

Patch day, am I right?

In the bug report forum someone said switching on and then off war mode fixed it for them, but hasn’t worked for several of us (myself included).

Can’t see them on any character.

Earlier I could not see them at all. Then randomly they came back, and now they are gone again.

I’ll try that and report back in a second.

EDIT: Okay so I had WM turned off originally when I couldn’t see them. I turned WM on and went to the chamber and now I can see them. So maybe you can only see them with WM turned on?

Learn to read. They will be available this WEEK, not today.

• Developer’s note: After the weekly restart, characters can start building up Echoes of Ny’alotha. The Preserved Contaminants Corruption vendor items that will use this currency is in the final testing phases and we hope to have them available from MOTHER as soon as possible.

Learn to read. THEY ARE AVAILABLE TODAY. I was able to see them on my main, but not an alt, until I turned on warmode on that alt and checked again. Thanks for being belligerent and clueless.

1 Like

Ok now you look dumb as hell to everyone. They were IN THE GAME about 15 minutes ago.

accept they come and go, have seen them on main, then they went away and now back…so they are there, just bugged

Nah I tried, went there with it on and still nothing.

Hell man I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe they keep adding and removing them with little hotfixes because they are adjusting things? Idk, Blizzard has turned WoW into a bit of a circus today.

First you have to RNG the Vendor selling corruptions, then you have to RNG the available corruptions for that week. Adding an RNG vendor… literal galaxy brain Blizzard move.

1 Like

It’s just a little bug with some folks not being able to see her corruption items for sale. If you group up with someone who can see the corruptions, you’ll be able to make your purchase today.

that didn’t work for me. lame “little bug” trying to queue some arena and clearly facing people who bought corruptions and i cant. annoying af

I had a group up in the finder for about an hour or so, trying to help folks out. The one person who couldn’t see them after joining just had to do a /reload and then it worked for him too.

Oh, and the one other person who was in WM in my WM off group couldn’t see them either. Switching WM to off fixed that.

1 Like

About sums up all of BFA

1 Like