Mother and daughter looking for a social and active late night guild

My young daughter and I are looking for a guild that is active very late at night we are apart in extremely different time zones so she is on very late night U.S. time. We have characters on several servers. We keep trying guilds to find either they use discord and no one uses guild chat or they rarely team up or are so cliquey we end up feeling left out. She is pretty young and needs a positive encouraging group of people. Preferably area 52, but we are open to transplanting if the guild is very social

Good morning Crimsonrush,

Not sure if you guys are interested in raiding, but if you are, <Dusk to Dawn> is a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and raid achievements. Our guild chat isn’t super active yet as many of our members are cross realm for now, so discord (especially voice chat) is our primary method of communication. People start getting online around 10ish pm CST and are on until 3-4am doing stuff and chatting. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hi, you two! I’m so sorry you’ve had this experience. Finding a good guild home, especially for two, is a rough ride. Hopefully, I can offer you your landing spot!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Are you looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Maybe bring an alt and see what we are about.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community. Check us out. Maybe you can teach me how to get the kiddos playing. I have 5 myself!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326