Most shamy Resto are robot

i make a group as a bear tank with 4 casterr . Shamy constantly put windfurry totem down.

-sorry its reflex. I don t know spam chain heal drop windfury -

GIT GUD

Don’t bully Restoration shamans, they have an abusive history. Why else would somebody willingly play deep resto, they’re traumatized.

Learn how to construct coherent sentences before telling other people to gEt GuD.

1 Like

grammar been mentioned multiple time already . i think you NEEd TO reevaluate your content .

Maybe find a shaman that knows what all their totems do without having to look at the tool tip.

with a comment like that ur getting rank 1 motw

It’s not that hard to talk to people in game and teach them what they should be doing if they’re making a mistake.

You can also be nice about it with hurting their feelings. If you take any other approach you’re just some form of demented sociopath or suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

IF that’s the case TC. Please seek out a mental health professional and take responsibility for yourself.

Obviously with 4 casters in the group they were putting windfury down for you so you could hold aggro better.

I heard brains work better when wrinkled. Try drinking some water to stay hydrated.

Ok, homie.

Am not sure what game youj play here BEAR TANK GET NOTHING NOTHING. YOU WANNA EAT ? BEAR CANT EAT .

BEAR CANT EAT ? NO! but why BECAUSE YOU DON’T GET TOO HAVE FUN AND U WILL FC OR EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT PLAY WITH WITH TELL TO FC

this stings a bit, I once queued into a bg with my spellpower gear just to have some fun and spam starfire. I ended up putting on my stamina gear and fcing :confused:

Things like this is why we can’t have nice things in retail like speed boost with flag :confused: