Most popular/best selling pets

what are the current very popular pets these days? been out for quite awhile and wanted to restart training and selling pets

Selling pets is a bit of Fool’s Gold now.

Other than a few hard to get pets, like TCG pets or current raid/mythic dungeon drops, not much sells.

Yeah I’m not sure it’s worth the effort. I’m not going to spend more than a couple thousand gold for a pet and the recent ones I’ve bought were twilight sister and the bod thunder lizard. Your best bet is parking an alt on timeless isle for the Ruby? something elemental or run SoO and hope you get lucky in there.

Bummer. Guess ill delete these worthless pets then.

I wouldn’t delete them. I would put them in an alts bank, you never know. As for selling pets I keep an alt parked at Bert and Crysa and do these battles once a day. BUT I still can’t seem to sell the Albino Buzzard, so I do agree with the other posters remarks about selling pets.

There are 5 servers I sell pets on so I have options for buying other pets. It’s a slow process as I’m lucky to sell 1 pet every couple of days.

The good thing is they are cheap to list, so it doesn’t cost a lot like transmog gear does. It’s kind of a slow, tedious slog to make money.

If you are looking to get rich, that bubble has burst. You can make some money. But the crazy money is gone, if it ever existed.

1 Like