Most people will quit wrath if u cant boost

Same reason Season of mastery died, when people realized that they were level 17 and had weeks of leveling left and couldnt boost the servers essentially died because no one really wants to do this again, players say one thing and behave another way.

And if leveling is the best part of the game, then why did blizzard have to rewrite the rules of the game because people were paying copious amount of gold to skip it?

You think you do but you dont becomes more true each day.

12 Likes

If you can’t level up to 80 without the 70 paid boosts, rdf and mage boosts, you don’t deserve to hit level 80.

38 Likes

I’ll always question the logic of paying to play a game then paying extra to NOT play it. Buying tokens to save you farm time is one thing, but buying a totally preleveled character that just starts at 58 or 70 is dumb.
:axe:

19 Likes

Boosting not dead, pay your resident prot pally booster.

1 Like

I mean to be fair there’s a good chance that they’ll just unrestrict the level 70 paid boast.

you are getting an 8 week long exp buff that will make leveling normally faster than boosting. why do you hate playing the game so much?

11 Likes

i don’t wanna level more than once, nothing is more tedious than leveling in westfall for the seventeenth time, just give us 150% increase in exp after first 70 or something

1 Like

its not 150% its 50% and you are about to get it. do not ever complain again if you squander the prepatch leveling buff!

nah i dont want someone in my groups that doesn’t know how to play their class cause they boosted 75% of the way there

4 Likes

I mean, we could just consider not leveling…

Like that’s pretty out there I guess.

1 Like

use SOM as a reference to what happens when people actually have to level

Then stick to your main. No one needs 17 level 80s.

4 Likes

you act like TBC classes are super hard to play majority specs are 1 button

Good.

If every person who claims they’ll quit when boosting is removed, actually does so, nothing of value will have been lost.

14 Likes

I feel like a lot of people who support boosts do so for profession skills… Idk i could be wrong about that.

That’s why there are multiple zones for each level bracket. Well, until around MoPish, when everything became super linear.

Anyone who quits because they can’t cheat probably don’t dress themselves.

4 Likes

Also, Ive been grouped with many people who were terrible at their class at max level without using boosts.

1 Like

You’re right to some degree, but what you’re saying won’t really hold true for wrath. But it was absolutely true for classic and tbc. The game would be way dead by this point without boosting in the game. It kept the game alive and full of players that simply wouldn’t level other wise.

Why is wrath the exception? Well, most people here all ready have piles of boosted 70’s.
And the people coming back? They didn’t want to play classic or tbc to begin with. Wrath is a way different game than classic and tbc and it appeals to a wider audience to begin with. The one level 70 boost from blizzard will probably be enough for those players to stick around.

However, blizzard greatly underestimates how important boosting was to keeping the game populated the past three years.