Most memorable Korgath names

Dumb

Ayume

Sck

Deathlegend

Reebz (and his delicious keyboard crunching)

Myzrael

Thatboyandy

Covertpngwn

Tenko

Mcinaction

Schmity

Hybrid

Jm

Just to name a few!

hi im jimmy./

Hi Jimmy I’m Tap.

Wow I remember Tanto running around SW in his all green rogue gear

Also who remember Midget running the BC AH Gem game on Alliance.

omg hi Temari

I used to roll with the Booty Bay Bandits and gank you right back. Moser, Shynko. Pchef was pretty bad I do remember that. I also miss Rsimmons and his trade chat trolling.

Did anybody mention Kenion? He had those dope pvp vids.

Zomg, hi Xan! :3

Oh wow missed this. Hello! Where are you playing?

@SherĂŹff - whaddup

You forgot folks like Decal, Anthony, Mageme, Sushibomber, Harn, etc.

Lookup Tosans, Kenions, and Decal’s videos. They all have big names from TBC. RIP the good old days.

Yo i don’t know if anyone remembers me but I was an UD Mage Freezer or Gonnashankya my UD rogue I used to play with Rotyn and a few other players. we would always duel in front of Orgrimmar back in BC. Had some epic duels. I recognize almost all the names listed here lol.

I still play with Rotyn. He plays Classic atm.

Jimmy! what are you doing over there !

Press 1 for jimmy!

There’s a lot more people I’m probably forgetting
-Lowceiling(2200+ mage, always saw him around in SW)
-Tantojutsu-Cool guy with funny guild name, pvpd with him quite often
Vile-One of first people I saw with flag of ownership and other tcg items

Just for reference Colombus/Gladiator ninjad Ashes of Alar mount back in TBC and transferred from Horde to Alliance. Back then that was a pretty big deal so for that and other reasons he made the list.

press 1 for jimmy!

Sorry, I suck at timely replies :x

I’m still playing on Korgath. My current main is Winry on Alliance. This is my runner up lol

I don’t know if you were kidding about Pchef or not, but he was a really nice guy in guild. I loved hanging out with him.

Also killing Sheriff felt so good :wink:

I have no idea who Tapisarogue is though.

I miss all of the original GC, OG, Vindictive and DnT people who we competed with for raids and pvp in Vanilla and BC.

Kluian still plays, rarely, GC is pretty quiet. He is on Klu mostly now.

I miss Slamulous, dude was wild.

rsimmons is a name I haven’t seen in forever.

Fechelavache was memorable too.

Here’s a fun pvp video I have saved from way back, a little dated editing though:

Edit: Oh man, I remember a duo (trio?) of rogues who used to roll BGs together named Tazer, Lazer, Blazer or something like that. Felt bad to get ganked by all of them all at once.

I went to highschool with Kenion and cleared NAXX40 with him in Dread, world 42nd. Did a LOT of pvp in vanilla-cata and did some bgs with Tosan WAAAAAAaaaaay back in the day.

I did make a vanilla pvp video but I will be the first to admit I am not proud of the effects/editing.