Most current pathfinder should unlock all past pathfinder flying

Blizz, if you’re serious about wanting Shadowlands to appeal to new and returning players you really should make it so, whatever the most current Pathfinder is, completing it will unlock all past Pathfinder flying.

Each Pathfinder should be a Feat of Strength if completed during it’s own expansion, but when a new expansion comes out flying should then be unlocked by that latest Pathfinder.

It’s like the removal of rep for Allied Races in Shadowlands. It seems silly to have new or returning players have to farm past expansions just to play the race they want in Shadowlands. I think a case can be made for flying too. If a new or returning player doesn’t have, like, WoD flying does it really seem fun (and that’s what we’re here for) to require them to farm for weeks in three expansions old content to get flying there? Does it really seem that crazy to allow these players past flying when they complete Shadowlands’ Pathfinder? I personally don’t think so.

here’s hoping you’ll think about this.

Also, skinning a bear should aggro every bears in a 40 yard radius.

8 Likes

PS Would be especially nice now, with the rep bonus, except it doesn’t cover WoD.

1 Like

I like the idea and may i also add blizzard drop pathfinder part 2 please timegate just for the time gateing is BS…

2 Likes

Exactly the rep buff should definitely cover WOD too.

1 Like

I’d actually consider doing it if it unlocked all past zones as well. Psychologically I’m starting to look at BfA as a 10 level pit stop that in the future can be bypassed entirely, so getting flying at this stage just seems pointless.

I haven’t played a character long enough this expansion to accrue all the reps, and many I simply haven’t done. Just seems like I’d spend as long or longer getting it than I would actually using it, you know? If they threw us guaranteed flying everywhere while leveling, since a single expansion isn’t worth jack, it could be a different case.

1 Like

This has always seemed like the obvious and logical thing to do, to the point that I have to wonder what byzantine dependencies of code exist that it hasn’t already been changed, because the alternative would be that somehow Blizz hasn’t thought of this stunningly obvious idea, and that would be a depressing reality to live in.

1 Like

Pretty sure they have thought of it and decided against it.

Eh, close enough.