Most active/Largest RP Guild & Realm

Hi there! My friend and I are looking for the largest RP community/guild and what realm that would be on. We recently started rp and think it’s a lot of fun so we are willing to hop realms and start new just to be around a large and active community that’s not the everyday crapfest that is trade chat on realms like Tich.

We aren’t super hardcore RP’ers, more casual but we are active and looking for a home for events and the like!

Oh, and we are alright with either side. But we prefer Horde.

Thanks!

Wyrmrest Accord has the largest Horde community, while Moon Guard has the largest Alliance. That’s not to say there isn’t good RP for both sides on either server though. The best thing to do is always roll alts and check out the atmosphere before making a final decision, especially if you’re paying for a transfer.

WRA is split fairly even on faction population with both sides being active. Moon Guard Horde is considerly smaller than its Alliance, and the Horde RP there tends to happen more in guilds, from what I’ve heard. Some there are trying to build the community up more though.

If RP-PvP is your thing you’ll want to look into Emerald Dream.

As for guilds…there’s plenty of big ones out there, though size does not always indicate quality. Checking around the realm forums should give a better idea of where to start looking though.

7 Likes

IMHO, a large server full of people is not always the ideal. Sure you can find lots of walk up rp, and if you do not mind the occasional troll or griefer, its fine. I like a smaller close knit community with people who like to rp, but do other things as well.

There are other rp communities out there, but it seems most think that MG and WRA and maybe ED are the only active ones. Cenarion CIrcle has a marvelous group of quality rpers. They are friendly and open and willing to help now and again.

What you have to remember in any rp realm, is to make friends, don’t be a jerk and attend events to meet the regulars. Do not be critical of how others play. Do not force your rp on someone who is not interested. Be polite when approaching others and whisper if they are involved in open rp to see if you can join.

3 Likes

It is true it depends on what kinda RP you like at times. I have heard good things about Wyrmrest but I have not RPed there in years. Also I have heard mention of Cenarion Circle but I have never tried them out.

Even though it is a smaller Horde group I like MG. Mainly because there is always something happening with mini RP events ( I run a RP event-discord, here is a invite! ~https://discord.gg/HFmcR28~ :confetti_ball: ). We just had a large cross faction RP event finish last week called Blackrock and Roll run by F.O.W., the turn out was great! To get back to the point, MG Horde is good RP if you get in contact with people who run small or large RP events. There is some walk up during certain hours of the evening but most RP is in events and guilds.