Most active (h)

I’ve been looking but haven’t had any luck. So to the forums for a hopeful rescue.

I’m looking for the most active horde side guild. Doesn’t have to rp, or be specific to a certain activity…just active.

If anyone could point me in that direction it would be greatly appreciated. I’m also a returning player from the beginning of dragonflight.

Thank you for any assistance.

2 Likes

I gave up on horde moonguard side. Usually there’s 2-3 active people horde side, and they only talk when they wanna argue at each other.

I’d recommend trying to find the Horde Vanguard Discord, or jumping into the Warcraft Conquest discord to find Horde guild.

tinyurl com/warcraftconquestdiscord

1 Like

I will try that. Thank you. I have 10 characters horde side and left before. It’s always been low hord side…but it seems rather bad these days. I may end up swapping to alliance with a service sale.

1 Like

I recommend: ⫸ The Horde Vanguard - Horde RP Community ⫷

1 Like

I’d give it a bit longer and a once over in Conquest and Vanguard, you might find something. But if you don’t there’s no shame in looking in a new place.

1 Like

:sparkles: It depends where you are on each day of the week, Banshee and other nice folks are planning events where different peeps can enjoy and engage in all sorts of different kinds of walk up rp! You should check out some of the events to meet some other active fun friends to roll with on the Horde side ;D :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey there! You say you are just looking for an active guild, but a strong majority of guilds on Horde side are tailored to specific things and therefore are mostly active in those things.
For example, Raiding guilds are mostly active during raid nights whilst RP is a side activity. Or RP Guilds are active during RP events, and raiding is a side activity. etc.

I know there are plenty of guilds that do a bit everything but do have a primary focus on one primary thing as a focus, so what interests you the most? RP, PVP, PVE?

1 Like

Thank you for all the replies.

As far as what interest me the most…I’d say a mix between pve (but more so casual raids/dungeon) and pvp. I don’t mind rp, I’m just not very good at it. I do like to watch the events though.

I know there’s a couple of guilds that do some of that, but I do think they’re mostly centered around PVP.

CR BANDITS , Whip it Good and LAUGHING COFFINS are some that come to mind, I’m not sure if any of them are recruiting, but you can find most of them standing out near the auction house.

2 Likes

thank you I will check them out.